The final stand/ Results of a battle/ Into the sea/A sacrifice

yDave: Before we begin, I wanna ask you guys how do you think that the story looks better.

Like this?
Y/N: "God damn it!! I'll fuck you up!!"

Or Like this?

Y/N: "NOOO!!!"

yDave: "I'm gonna test out the first option on this chapter. You guys tell me whether or not you like it."

________________________________________________________________________________

A bunch of Marines are seen falling off a ship, into the sea.

Franky: "Uhahah!! Sorry, boys. We'll use this ship for our escape!"

Y/N: "Don't take it personally." He said as he punched a bunch of Marines into the sea.

Franky turned around and looked at the empty ship.

Franky: "Now, we're finally done with spring-cleaning, This convoy ship is now our escape ship!"

Robin: "Yes."

Y/N: "So we gotta wait for the rest to arrive." He mentioned as Robin nodded in agreement.

Robin: "Hm?"

A shadow, along with some bubbles appeared besides the ship. Suddenly something jumped out of the water.

???: "Dooooont..."

Y/N: "AYO! WHAT THE FU--?!"

The shadow was revealed to be a mermaid... Kokoro? Who was pulling everyone else with her.

 Kokoro? Who was pulling everyone else with her

Kokoro: "DIIEEE!!! GYAHAHA!!"

Franky/(Y/N): "AAAAHHHH!!!" They yelled while hugging each other.

Kokoro landed on the ship.

Kokoro: "Hey! All of you! Wake up! Come on!"

Franky: "Say something!!"

Everyone was breathing heavily, coughing up water and gasping for air.