Mission

"Alert Alert, President Kickbutt calling".

 The family of superheroes turned their attention towards the woman on the screen, save for Max, who was tinkering with some kind of gadget and didn't seem particularly interested in what she had to say.

 "President Kickbutt, Why are you calling?" asked Phoebe.

 "There've been reports of suspicious activity in Valley View. Its possible that there are multiple supervillains hiding there - Around five if my sources are correct. I've sent starling to investigate and as part of your training, I'd like you to go there to back her up" the President explained.

  phoebe's eyes lit up.

 "Awesome!" exclaimed the young superhero-in-training, "You're really trusting me with a mission that could involve multiple supervillains"?

 Max's head suddenly shot up.

 "Multiple supervillains? I want to go too!" he said. His eyes had become just as bright as his sister's and a mischievous smirk was spread across his face. phoebe glared at him.

 "To, err, totally catch those...uhh... terrible criminals" he added unconvincingly.

 "Wait a second, you want to send my little bumble-phoebe to fight five supervillains? I'm not sure she's ready for that" said Hank worriedly.

 "I agree" said President Kickbutt.

 "What do you mean you agree?" asked Phoebe, raising her voice.

 "Which is why I want you all to go with her in case something goes wrong" said Kickbutt, ignoring Phoebe.

 "Family Vacation!" Hank exclaimed.