A Wild Night

Hello Drinor here, If  you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier,  just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following TEN Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 46 (Chunin Exams Preparations), Chapter 47  (Four out of Nine), Chapter 48 (Chunin Exams Starts), Chapter 49 (Team  9), Chapter 50 (Spies and Enemies), Chapter 51 (Writing Exam), Chapter 52 (Forest of Death), Chapter 53 (First Battle), Chapter 54 (Uzumaki Friend), and Chapter 55 (Snake Sannin) are already available for Patrons.

It had been a week since the mission on Taki; the blonde said goodbye to Fuu and hugged each other; Naruto promised that she wouldn't be alone for much longer.

After the Upcoming Chunin Exams, you won't be alone anymore.

After pulling away, Fuu surprised everyone but Ino when she kissed Naruto's cheek; the blonde had blushed, scratching his cheek in embarrassment before murmuring an 'I liked it' when he thought only Fuu could hear him.

On their way back to Konoha, Naruto had been quieter, something everyone understood why; Taki had betrayed them, and they literally did nothing but walk away with their tails between their legs.

Shikamaru didn't voice it out, but he really disliked that the Hokage had done nothing, but since Asuma-sensei was his son, he had held his tongue. The same, of course, didn't apply to Ino, who did more than voice it out, screaming, claiming they should have beaten their asses. Asuma had tried to calm her down, giving excuses that even he knew wouldn't work. That went on until Naruto told Ino to stop; no point in crying over spilled milk.

At night, Ino and Naruto secretly shared a bed, but nothing happened except a few kisses here and there. Touching and cuddling, during their make-out session, Naruto would squeeze Ino's plump ass, earning a moan of pleasure from the other blonde, who loved the feeling of Naruto's hand on her skin; it always sent shivers of pleasure, her core clenching in need. The blonde's hand gripped her breasts through the fabric; Ino moaned into the kiss, hoping no one could hear them. Thankfully Naruto had made sure to put a 'Silence' seal before starting their 'training' session.

Soon the Team reached Konoha, and Asuma told them they could leave since they weren't needed in the office for the report; the team had quickly dispatched. Still, Naruto knew Asuma didn't want him in the office for fear of blowing up at the Hokage and perhaps saying something he shouldn't.

Naruto walked Ino to her house; the girl gave Naruto a quick kiss before stepping inside, swaying her hips on purpose, knowing it aroused him.

Naruto wanted to spend the night with Ino, but her parents were at home; therefore, Naruto made his way to his house, hoping that Anko was there.

Lemon

Arriving at his home, the door opened just as he was about to open it, Anko hugging him close. Naruto quite liked the feeling of her body against his, stirring something on him, feeling her DD cup breasts on his chest. They stand there, hugging in his entranceway, for a minute or two, and then she says. "Will you?"

He pulls back a little and looks down at her. "Will I what?"

Anko tilts her head up. She has the sweetest, darkest eyes. "I have waited for you, Naruto-kun; it had been lonely without you?" Her hands slide down to his ass, and she gives it a little squeeze.

"Oh!" he says, understanding coming the second before the blush does. "Oh... " He licks his lips, unsure what he is hesitating for.

She must notice because she reaches around and cups him in her hand, which only makes him swell faster.