Anko's Love

"Congratulations, Brat," Anko screamed at seeing Naruto with the emblem of Konoha around his forehead.

Naruto smiled at her, they were at Anko's house, since she said that she wanted to show him something.

Naruto and Anko ate together, the blonde enjoying his time with Anko, his eyes more than once noticing her clothes, she was wearing a very revealing shirt, her cleavage made Naruto feel something on his lower part.

Anko smirked at the small glances her favourite blonde was sending her, she was overjoyed that Naruto found her attractive.

It had been a long time since she understood that she liked and maybe loved the blonde, now instead of the kid, stood this man who saved her and gave her something no one ever gave her.

Soon, Naruto stood up, ready to leave. Just as Naruto grabbed the door knob, he felt his shoulder being grabbed from behind as he was swiftly made to turn on his heels.

His eyes widened when Anko crashed her lips onto his, wildly kissing him as his back was pushed against the door. Her eyes were closed as her arms wrapped around his neck, her body pressed tightly against him as she kissed him passionately, hungrily, like he was her oxygen. Naruto's mind was blown away by the intensity of the kiss, never in his life had he felt like this. It was....simply breathtaking.

He couldn't resist, instantly his eyes closed as he began to kiss her back with equal passion, their lips rubbing against each other's furiously as he wrapped his arms around her waist-pulling her into him.

Lemon Warning

"Oh Naruto...." she moaned into the kiss, not intent on leaning back while her hands were clutching onto his blonde spikes, putting all of her feelings into the kiss. Naruto groaned into the kiss, his rock hard member poking her inner bare thighs through the slit of her kimono making her desire for him sky rocket.

Opening her lips, she snaked out her tongue to lick his soft lips. As if on instinct, Naruto parted his lips as her tongue began to explore his moist cavern hungrily. Both of them moaned loudly, the room filled with lewd slurping noises.

'Her lips....' The blonde thought foggily as now their tongues battled, wrapping around each other. His knees however buckled when Anko began to suck on his tongue, electric pleasure striking his body.

'Wow...' was the only thing his hazy mind could conjure up as he began to kiss her back with more vigor.

They suddenly pulled away, they stared at each other. "Are we going too far?" Anko asked, fearing that she might have crossed a line...

"Ahh..." Anko moaned when she was gently pushed against the door, the whiskered blonde now taking charge as he kissed her like a rabbit in heat. This time, it was Anko who was amazed as she inwardly squealed in excitement. He was taking charge!

If a certain white haired pervert would've seen them now, he could easily say this was one of the hottest kissing scenes he had watched in his life.

"Naru..." she again moaned, her sweet honey voice mixed with her desire and lust making his hardened member twitch, now pulsing painfully. He felt as if he could drill holes into the wooden door, it was getting out of control. He needed it....now!

Leaning back, the two breathed deeply as light panting sounds filled the room. They gazed at each other through half-lidded eyes, their noses touching each other as they took in much needed oxygen.

"Anko...." Naruto groaned when he felt his hardened shaft being squeezed gently while a small smirk found its way on her lips.

"Y-You are ready....Naruto," she whispered in his ear, nibbling on it while he continued to pant. Damn, she was driving him crazy! Her scent, her tongue, her lips, her eyes...the way she was stroking his cock through his pants...everything!