Kurotsuchi's Revenge

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 11 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 65 (Preliminary Rounds Ends), Chapter 66 (Samui's Pleasure), Chapter 67 (Jiraiya's Consequences), Chapter 68 (A Night to Remember), Chapter 69 (Shukaku Vs Naruto), Chapter 70 (Gaara's Freedom), Chapter 71 (The Hero of Suna), Chapter 72 (A Date with Fuu), Chapter 73 (Hang Out), Chapter 74 (A Night of Pleasure), and Chapter 75 (Final Rounds of Chunin Exams Begin!) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

Match 12 - Preliminary Rounds

Naruto Uzumaki vs Kurotsuchi

As Kurotsuchi's gaze fixated on the scrolling names illuminated on the vibrant screen, a mischievous smile crept across her lips, radiating a sense of unbridled satisfaction that seemed to electrify the air. In a burst of excitement, she couldn't help but slap her hands against the cool metal rails, the sound reverberating through the tension-filled room.

As her teammates bore witness to this display of triumph, their own grins mirrored her contagious enthusiasm, a silent acknowledgment of a job well done. They had been praying to counter Naruto in the Forbidden Forest, but their target had escaped from their clutches, but now he was right in front of them and couldn't run away.

The Jonin of the Iwa team, on the other hand, looked at the blonde warily. He didn't look bothered, hell, not even scared. He knew it could be just him being cocky and thinking this was an easy fight, but he knew better than to underestimate a Shinobi of Konoha. He had been there when the Yellow Flash completely obliterated two thousand Shinobi of Iwa before warning them that if they didn't leave their territory, he would personally kill even more until there were no Iwa Shinobi left.

"Leave my home. Leave the territory of the Fire Land. Otherwise, I will show you True Horror. Not even a thousand years will be enough for Iwa to return back to normal." Minato promised.

Jonin felt a shiver down his spine at the memory. He looked at Naruto Uzumaki. He held no doubts the brat was Minato's son; just the way he handled himself was enough for Tahyro to see the Yellow Flash on him. What made him a little terrified was the ruthlessness behind his eyes, the kind of eye that wouldn't even blink even if a massacre was right in front of him. Tahyro had noticed that Naruto wouldn't really care if the Konoha Shinobi had died.

He turned to look at Kurotsuchi. While she was a Chunin disguised as a Genin, just because she was of higher rank didn't mean she was stronger.

Kurotsuchi looked ready to jump over the railing and straight to the arena when a hand on her shoulder stopped her. She turned at her former sensei with fury.

"What?" She demanded to know. Not understanding why he stopped her. Whatever he wanted to say could wait until she killed the brat.

Her sensei's eyes hardened, and his grip around her shoulder tightened a little, just enough to make her wince, before forcing her to lean closer to him.

"Do not underestimate him. Are we clear?" Her sensei commanded, looking her straight in the eyes.

Kurotsuchi scoffed before moving his hand away. "I'm a Chunin. He's a Genin. He's nothing compared to me." She boasted with a hushed tone. Her Jonin wanted to point out that Ranks weren't a sign of how powerful someone was. The Forever Genin of Konoha was as strong as a High-Rank Jonin, but before he could tell her...