First Path of The Sage

"Family are the people who love you."

Naruto - After Six Months

In the following months' Naruto had taken upon himself to train as much as possible. He used shadow clones every day to fight with him, train Taijutsu, learn different Ninjutsu, and master his chakra control.

Naruto had taken his training much more seriously, something that was noticed immediately by Shisui and Itachi.

Naruto still felt anger, the gull the Hokage had to deny him his heritage, to let him live alone, without anyone, not to allow him to see and know what his parents had left for him.

A group of shadow clones rushed towards him, and Naruto jumped high in the air doing hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu" a massive ball of fire evaporated every clone in the ground, and the fire kept burning for a few more minutes. Instead of Yellow flames, Naruto's flames were crimson Red like Blood. He didn't know why; not even Kurama knew why.

Itachi had shown him how to do Shadow Clones since it was hard for Naruto to do the other versions. And not to mention that Itachi stated that being a Jinchuuriki could be beneficial to use the secret of Shadow Clones to its fullest.

'Naruto leapt away from a thrown kunai. Jumping from tree to tree as he dodged various projectiles sent his direction by an incensed Itachi. Naruto had finally paid Itachi back for his cheeky kawarimi during their first free-for-all battle by dying Itachi's bright pink hair with a cleverly thrown water balloon.

"Come on, Itachi, calm down! It's not waterproof!" Naruto cackled as he leapt from branch to branch. "Just dunk your head in the creek and cool off! Ahahah!"

It had been nearly one year since the three boys had met each other, and they were as thick as thieves. They had agreed to form a partnership in the near future so that they could take the same missions together.

During the one year that had passed, Shisui and Itachi joined the ANBU to further support their clan's standing. Though this meant less time for Naruto with the duo, they still made an effort to train regularly with the whiskered blond. Naruto had met Sasuke while Itachi taught him.

Sasuke seemed to dislike Naruto on principal. He viewed Naruto as someone trying to steal his brother's time even though Itachi obviously preferred to cater to his younger brother's whims most of the time. Mikoto appeared to be highly pleased that Itachi spent time with Naruto since he had no one, while his father just kept quiet and didn't care much, or at least it didn't show that he did.

Unfortunately, tensions between the Uchiha and the rest of Konoha had worsened; people now openly expressed discontent with the Uchiha Military police. There were whispers of a possible rebellion in the works.

Even Naruto had somehow become involved in the whole mess. Certain people accused the Uchiha of consorting with the Kyuubi due to Naruto's interactions with Shisui and Itachi. They eventually had to move their training to training grounds 44 just for privacy.

A few times, unsavoury individuals who had been encouraged by the mob incident had tried following Naruto to give him a beating. Naruto always detected them from far away and remembered his lessons from the chase. He would henge away or send a shadow clone in a random direction. He also took the time to explore Konoha during his prank spree for the best hiding places and noted all the dead ends he encountered.