Destiny is Just a Word

"The Gate of Opening: Open!" With a furious shout that echoed through the stadium, causing a surge of chakra to flow from his body like a blazing torrent of blue flames. As the intense energy engulfed him, the very air surrounding the arena seemed to simmer with an escalating heat, raising the temperature and electrifying the atmosphere.

"The Gate of Healing: Open!!" Not content with just one display of his formidable abilities, Lee continued his onslaught, his voice resolute and determined. Summoning yet another burst of chakra. This time, the towering wall standing fifty meters behind him quivered under the immense force, cracks spiderwebbing across its surface with a resounding boom. The fracture snaked its way upwards, reaching the pinnacle of the barrier as debris rained down in a chaotic symphony, punctuating the magnitude of Lee's power.

Not anymore, Neji thought as he mustered every ounce of determination and urgency, his mind racing as he desperately lunged toward Lee. His sole purpose was to halt Lee's rapid progress in opening the gates that could potentially unleash more immense power. However, to his astonishment, Lee's sharp perception allowed him to anticipate Neji's intentions effortlessly, and in an instant, he vanished from Neji's line of sight. It was as if Lee's lightning-fast movements blurred into the ether.

Neji's intuition warned him that the impending attack would come from his left, and his premonition proved correct. However, this time, he realized that his own speed was insufficient to defend against the impending strike. With lightning-like precision, a devastating punch connected with Neji's vulnerable cheek, sending shockwaves of excruciating pain through his face and fracturing his delicate nose in an agonizing shatter.

As Neji's body forcefully collided with the solid concrete wall, the impact caused a devastating effect - his delicate nasal capillaries ruptured, resulting in a crimson stream flowing down his upper lip. Simultaneously, an excruciating surge of agony surged through his entire being, originating from the point of impact and radiating outward. Neji displayed remarkable resilience, bravely clenching his teeth in an attempt to mask his suffering, for he understood all too well that his nasal bone had been fractured.

Refusing to succumb to pain, Neji tapped into his power, activating his Byakugan. Just as he activated his ability, another intense surge of pulsating chakra emanated from Lee's body, creating an aura of heightened energy in the vicinity.

"The Gate of Life: Open!!!"

As the fierce wind whipped through the stadium, Neji instinctively shielded his face with his arm, bracing himself against the gusts that emanated from Lee's powerful technique. The wind swept across the arena with such force that it resembled a tempestuous tornado, its invisible tendrils reaching every venue corner. Not even the unsuspecting audience members were spared from the wind's relentless grip, as their hats were swiftly snatched away and carried aloft, swirling in a chaotic dance with the wild currents. Desperate to anchor themselves against the onslaught, many spectators clung desperately to the sturdy railing, their fingers tightly gripping the metal in a valiant effort to resist being swept away by the unyielding power of the wind.

The Hokage, The Raikage, and The Kazekage watched in shock at the display of power from Lee. The one who was the most shocked was A. The Raikage knew how difficult it was for anyone to open even a single gate; that's why shinobis don't run around opening gates whenever they are cornered to save themselves. But to see such a young shinobi being able to open not one but three gates was outstanding.

Learning how to open one single gate was difficult, let alone open more than one, but the worst part was the price one had to pay every time they used the gates; while someone dies after opening all eight gates, opening the gates was dangerous for the health, and the worst part, every time someone opens the gate, their lifespan shortens.