Sharingan

"They will live in my new world, or they will die in their old one" - Daenerys Targaryen

Naruto

He first threw a punch towards his face, but Itachi suddenly disappeared; Naruto immediately turned around, ready to kick him; the Uchiha grabbed his foot and threw him in the opposite direction. Itachi was caught off guard by Naruto, knowing he was behind him.

Naruto stood up immediately and grabbed a kunai from his pouch, rolling it in his direction finger; he rushed again, running towards him, but threw the kunai halfway through, Itachi saw the kunai heading towards his chest and moved away, but then Naruto grabbed another kunai and threw at the kunai in mid-air causing it to change direction.

Itachi was surprised, but the kunai didn't fly anywhere close to him despite changing the direction. Seeing that, Itachi suddenly moved much faster, showing up behind Naruto and softly kicking his foot, making him fall to the ground.

Naruto kept the cool head and wanted to try and stand up again when he saw Itachi aiming his kunai at his face; the young blonde stopped dead on his track; for a moment, he feared that Itachi might try to harm him. Still, he smiled and pulled the kunai away before walking up to him and stretching out his hand.

Naruto accepted the hand and stood up, waiting for Itachi to say that he was disappointed by him.

"Very well done, Naruto-kun. The idea to use the kunai like that was a good one," Itachi said, smiling at him and rubbing his hair, much to the blonde's annoyance.

Naruto beamed at the words; his face lightened up like a candle. "You mean it?" Naruto asked with a sense of insecurity in his voice.

Itachi smiled again and nodded his head. He kneeled on his level a pecked his forehead with his fingers, and smiled.

"Now then, let's begin a real training. Do what I say," Itachi said with a stern tone, and Naruto nodded his head in agreement.

After One Month

The following month Itachi taught Naruto whenever he could; usually, he was in missions but sometimes had time to teach Naruto about Chakra Control and other various essential things.

From sticking a leaf on his forehead to reading books about Chakra, Clans and other important things.

Naruto had taken a liking to Seals; after understanding that a seal could hold someone like Kurama on his stomach, the young blonde understood that there was a lot of potential hidden behind Fuinjutsu.

Right now, Naruto was sticking leaves on his forehead and balancing kunai on his fingertips. Itachi told him that was an important lesson for Chakra Control.

Kurama had taught him a few things as well but mostly helped him whenever he was tired, like giving him his chakra so he could train longer.

Naruto spends at least nine hours every day training, Kenjutsu, Fuinjutsu, and Taijutsu. Kurama and Itachi told him that he could start learning Ninjutsu once he had reasonable chakra control, and according to Kurama, it wouldn't take long.

Naruto had asked furball if he should tell Itachi anything about what he learned from Hagoromo, but Kurama was against it; he said that despite everything, Itachi was loyal to the village.

And Naruto didn't say anything to the old Hokage about Hagoromo or him being a reincarnation of Indra and Ashura Otsutsuki because he still felt bitter that he had declined any clan the request to raise him.

Why? Naruto didn't know why a family like everyone else couldn't raise him? Am I really a Monster?

Naruto quickly shook his head in denial; the leaves on his forehead and the kunai fell to the grass. The young blonde kept a stoic face but inside, he felt like someone had stabbed his heart.