Genin of Konoha

"The best villains are the ones who believe they are the Heroes."

Naruto

The sun is just starting to appear and shine above Konoha. People are starting to open their shops for another ordinary day. However, to some people, this is no ordinary day if you can say so. Four long years have passed, and now both Naruto and Ino are 13 years old and today is graduation day.

In Naruto's case, his taijutsu style is very different. He trained his Uchiha style, Kakashi's style, and Anko's style, soon creating his own style, which he called Hachiman Style, and mastered it within 8 Months. Creating his strongest Taijutsu Attack, Amatsu. And his strongest defense was his Chakra Shield using his Seal around his body, the name of the shield was Bishamon.

When it came to Genjutsu, Naruto could only use one genjutsu, and that was a Genjutsu from his Mangekyo Sharingan; the name of the Genjutsu is Daikokuten. Naruto wasn't sure what the genjutsu could do since he still hadn't used it against anyone; the only source of information regarding the Genjutsu was a scroll left by his father, telling him of the three Mangekyo abilities he had, one of them being Daikokuten.

When it came to Kenjutsu, Naruto had help from Anko's friend, Yugao, who gladly taught Naruto about Kenjutsu; thankfully, the Hokage had been ok with Yugao training Naruto in Kenjutsu as long as it didn't bother her or make her slack in her duties as ANBU.

Naruto had secretly used his mother's sword; no one knew that he had the sword, not even Anko or his Kenjutsu sensei, his sword Dākusuchīru; Naruto managed to implement his Kenjutsu moves taught by Yugao-sensei into his own sword, but Naruto had yet to able to use one of three strongest Kenjutsu moves in the World.

"Ame-no-Habakiri - S Rank" The only known user who was still alive was Mifune, the commander of The Samurai of Iron Land.

"Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi - SS Rank," No one alive knows how to use this Kenjutsu, Naruto had read, and even Yugao-sensei told him that a legendary swordsman of Iron Land was the last one to use that move; it was said that he died after using it, but the effects of the Kenjutsu move itself were still visible in the battlefield that it happened despite being over a thousand years ago.

"Takemikazuchi - SSS Rank" was created by Roku Uzumaki, the founder of The Uzumaki clan, the strongest Kenjutsu move to ever exist; Kushina had left books and several scrolls to Naruto in regards to Uzumaki History and their culture.

Naruto had read various things about the Kenjutsu move that was said; it was powerful enough to cut everything, even Kyuubi himself.

It was even spoken, but more like a myth, that a long time ago, the island where Kirigakure now resides was actually part of The continent of Elemental Nation. Still, one night a massive attack had split that part of the land that now is known as Kiri.

Most thought that it was just a myth, a legend, but Naruto liked to believe that someone had that power and had cut that massive part of the land from the continent for whatever reason. Whatever it was for protection or as punishment, he didn't know.

In fuinjutsu, Naruto truly honors the Uzumaki Clan. His ingenuity in the art of fuinjutsu truly is amazing. Naruto is officially a level 10 seal master. Level 10 of 10. Actually, Naruto even has some of his own creations and is currently working on his father's Hirashin technique. However, the Shiki formula of the hirashin must be created for its own user, so Naruto cannot use his father's kunais since the Shiki formula is tied to the user's blood. Naruto has to admit that his father truly was magnificent in creating such a simple yet complex technique.