We Are Jinchuuriki

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following Eight Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 45 (A Wild Night), Chapter 46 (Chunin Exams Preparations), Chapter 47 (Four out of Nine), Chapter 48 (Chunin Exams Starts), Chapter 49 (Team 9), Chapter 50 (Spies and Enemies), Chapter 51 (Writing Exam), and Chapter 52 (Forest of Death) are already available for Patrons.

The blonde and Shikamaru were wary of what the Akatsuki member was doing, especially since they were two of the same person; At the same time, that could easily be a clone; the face Naruto was making showed that there was something Shikamaru was missing.

"Shika, the second one is not entirely clone," Naruto whispered to him, not taking his eyes off the Akatsuki members; he knew he should have paid more attention to his surroundings, especially since he was fighting with an S-Rank Shinobi.

"What do you mean?" Shikamaru asked, frowning, his voice small; despite wanting to help his friend, he knew very well that the surprise attack he did a few minutes ago was as far as he could go; he was only a Genin. Shikamaru knew whatever strategy he came up with could not work anymore; the dammed Shinobi knew of him, not to mention his strength was beyond anything he had ever experienced.

Shikamaru knew even Asuma-sensei wouldn't be able to hold his own against someone like him; that suddenly raised a question in Shikamaru's mind.

How is Naruto able to stand against him?" He asked himself, not exactly knowing the answer; he knew Naruto was stronger than them; that much was as clear as day; hell, Shikamaru knew Naruto was stronger than even Asuma-Sensei but is one thing to be stronger than a Jonin and an entirely different thing to be as strong as an S-Rank Shinobi, that basically meant that Naruto was already in league with the strongest Shinobi there was.

"Shikamaru, you should run; this duplicate of him is not like a normal clone; even the strongest clones like Wood Clones or Shadow clones are always much weaker than the original; that's why a good sensor is always able to tell the original between the clones, with that said. This new clone, whatever he is, has the exact same level of strength as the original that I fought since the beginning," Naruto informed him, frowning.

Shikamaru gulped at the information; he had never heard of a clone being as strong as the original. Their situation just got from bad to worse; at this rate, Shikamaru knew they could never win even with Asuma-Sensei around to support them.

Naruto was silent, his mind thinking about how he could achieve that; there was only one possibility that came to him, but if that were the case, then where was the third one...

Naruto grabbed Shikamaru's jacket before jumping away as fast as he could just as a fist collided to where Shika was standing a second ago; the fist caused debris to fly everywhere as the shock wave sent them flying.

Naruto pulled out his katana, cutting every rock that was sent flying in their direction. Landing on the ground, a second Kakuzu appeared prepared to crush Shikamaru with his kick enhanced with Earth chakra; Naruto's eye made contact with the second Kakuzu just in time to throw him in a Genjutsu before again dodging the lethal attack.

As the smoke cleared, Naruto was on his feet, Shikamaru was lying on the ground, and a rock had hit his chest; he rubbed his ribs in pain, knowing he was only a liability to Naruto right now.

Naruto didn't have much of a reaction to seeing three Kakuzu with the same level of strength in front of them. So he has three hearts left- I see he can use any of his hearts to create an exact replica of his, with the exact same level of strength, durability, and everything; I will need to use Mangekyo, but even I can't win against three S-Rank Shinobi at the same time.