Samui's Pleasure

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 11 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 67 (Jiraiya's Consequences), Chapter 68 (A Night to Remember), Chapter 69 (Shukaku Vs Naruto), Chapter 70 (Gaara's Freedom), Chapter 71 (The Hero of Suna), Chapter 72 (A Date with Fuu), Chapter 73 (Hang Out), Chapter 74 (A Night of Pleasure), Chapter 75 (Final Rounds of Chunin Exams Begin!), Chapter 76 (Rock Lee Vs Neji Part 1), and Chapter 77 (Rock Lee Vs Neji Part 2) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

After the third task ended, all the genins were free to do whatever they wanted for the following thirty days. The Kumo team, mainly Yugito, had started training with Bee-sensei, much to her annoyance. Samui had decided to follow her fellow Konoha blonde, she had seen him fight during the preliminary rounds, and she had to admit she was quite curious. She wanted to get to know him better, and that's why she had looked around Konoha for him, trying to find him, when she found him entering a corner.

She followed him as stealthy as possible, but it seemed she had miscalculated when she had ended up in a corner, only for the said blonde to show up behind her, his hands blocking her hands behind her back, not allowing her much freedom.

"Samui-chan, might I know why such a beautiful girl like you is following me?" Naruto asked with a husky voice, his voice sending shivers down her core.

His mouth was close to her ear, her beautiful neck for him to kiss, but he didn't do anything. Samui pressed her round ass against his crotch with a flirty smirk.

"Perhaps I just wanted to get to know you better, Naruto-kun. Your way of fighting and talking during the Preliminary Rounds was quite arousing." Samui spoke with a low husky tone, his breath tingling her neck.

Samui felt herself getting extremely aroused between her thighs. How much she wished Naruto would just rip her clothes and fuck her right here. She could already imagine Naruto shoving his cock in her mouth and fucking her raw, she could feel just how big he was, and she wanted it.

"You really want it?" Naruto asked, finally kissing her neck. She moaned.

"Ohhh, Yess. I Want You To Fuck Me." She begged, some might call her a slut, but she just knew what she wanted and didn't bother hiding it. Naruto wasted no time claiming her lips in a very heated kiss. She moaned into the kiss. She couldn't believe just how good his lips tested.

"In my apartment," Naruto said, carrying her in his arms straight to the apartment.

"How about we skip the dinner and get straight to the dessert," she suggested seductively the moment they entered his apartment. Her hand was on his cheek before giving Naruto a sloppy kiss; the blonde returned the kiss before squeezing her ass cheeks that he loved so much.

"Ahhh, Yes," she moaned, loving the feeling of Naruto's hand on her. The blonde smirked before carrying the beauty to his favorite place in the apartment.

Samui gasped in delight as Naruto's long, hard cock sprung out, a pillar of flesh standing erect below her eyes. Naruto's cock stood angrily, its tip pressing into Samui's own wet cunt. Seeking its home, Samui thought to herself in aroused amusement.

"Well, I can see someone's ready. And very excited." Samui giggled to herself at the sight of her lover's member becoming riled up. She looked up with a coquettish look in her eyes, gazing at Naruto. He had not taken his eyes off of her, gazing at her with a lustful look and a hot breath. Samui knew that he was aching to jump her right then.