A Day Of First [S]

Summary: Dom wearing a skirt to school for the first time isn't the first time that follows

WARNINGS: Dom wearing a skirt for the first time publicly, teenage boys making fun of sex, crude comments about sex, slight homophobia, assurance, worry about losing your virginity

SMUT WARNINGS: Virgin Dom & Reader, gentle sex, careful sex, oral (reader receiving, and Dom receiving, gentle first time, intense kissing/making out, heavy petting)

NOTE: Y/N & Dom are both 16 YEARS OLD at the time of this smut, this is the legal age of consent in England, so that is why they are the ages they are!  (I know the ages don't make COMPLETE sense, but for the sake of this, they do)

Word Count: 10,750

Dom's POV

I'm wearing the skirt for the very first time at school today.

Well, if I'm completely honest, it's not my skirt. It's Y/N's spare, I borrowed it from her, from the last time we ever slept over at each others houses. My hands are almost shaking, as I reach for the plaid skirt, and place it on.

I hike up the top of the band of the skirt, and roll it in a few times, pulling it from over my knees, to nearly by my mid thighs. Most of the girls usually roll it up to the point where it almost acts as a belt, I can't blame them though. Wearing a short skirt does give me a sense of confidence.

Over it, I button up the white plaid shirt - before undoing two of the top buttons, and place a dark blue jumper over the top of it. Looking up at myself in the mirror, the beginning of a smirk forms on my face.

I feel sexy as fuck in a skirt.

Whenever a little skirt is around me, whatever the material

Whenever a little skirt is around me, whatever the material. Leather, cotton, the silky material of Y/N's nightdresses, anything she's let me wear of hers. I've been borrowing and trying on some of her skirts for a long time.

Her and me have been going out since we around fourteen years old. Though we were obviously extremely young, it seems that we were genuinely infants. I was twelve years old, and Y/N was also thirteen when both of us met for the first time.