Stretch Marks [A/S]

Summary: After a meeting with other mums; Dom know that he has to remind you of how much your body has done for you

Warnings: Negative self talk from reader and others, mentions of stretch marks & getting them from pregnancy, mentions of gaining weight because of pregnancy, parent shaming, mentions of past domestic abuse, body shaming, DAD DOM (obvs), positive affirmations from Dom, Dom comfort, body worship, sensual & soft smut!

Daughter's ages;
Violet: 2½ years old
Evelyn: 6 months old

Word Count: 11,250 (I'M SORRY I'M INSANE!!)

Y/N's POV

"DOM!? How much longer until Jemima comes down for the girls?" I shout for Dom, who is dressing Violet, our oldest, right now. He is desperately almost wrestling her to get her into her pair of white socks. She looks absolutely adorable, her hair tied up in two small ponytails.

She's wearing a pair of blue dungarees, with a white jumper underneath it, which has a sun embroidered on underneath it. She's beaming and giggling, she hates wearing socks, and will do anything to stop Dom from putting them on her. Dom will of course win eventually.

I am having far less of a fun time with our youngest daughter, Evelyn. I'm in the kitchen trying to get her to eat, and she is absolutely refusing to. She's six months old now, and it's about time for us to introduce solid foods.

But, she wants her bottle. It seems to be her comfort object, and it's difficult to take anyone's comfort things off of them. Especially a six month old, she hasn't adapted to the fact that she has emotions yet.

Hell, sometimes I don't think I have yet.

Me and Dom both have two daughters together. Our oldest daughter, Violet, is two and a half years old now, she was born on the 13th of November 2018. Evelyn was born on the same month, on the 21st of November, expect of 2021.

It was quite funny to be honest, Violet was so excited her 2ndd birthday and there I was, about to pop with Evelyn, practically waddling and rolling around anywhere I possibly could, and that was about the peak of my movement.

Thankfully I didn't give birth on the day, that would be mortifying.

I honestly can't imagine a better world than the one I currently live in. Married to Dom, with two absolutely beautiful daughters. All three of them are my absolute loves of my life. I don't know a life without Dom.

Literally.

Me and Dom have known each other since we were born. Our mums originally met at some support group for new mothers in Doncaster, and they immediately became best friends. And so did we.

We were never without each other. We were always together, spending time together, playing together. We were always at each others houses, as he would play along with all of my games. He'd agree to play princesses with me, and dress up in Disney princess dresses with me.