First Time [S]

Summary: While having your first time with Dom, you find he is a lot less experienced than you thought

Word Count: 4,000

To you, there is nothing sexier than a man in a skirt.

Dom was stood on the stage, bright lights above him, flashing, illuminating his face, his body. His hair was slightly wet from water that Adam had poured on him earlier, revenge for Dom wasting his own bottle to do the same first.

He grabbed his beer from the plastic cup on the stage, laid next to Dom's inhaler on stage. You were stood to the side of the stage, giving you a perfect view of Dom's face, and his body.

Taking a swing back of the beer, the foam of the beer dripped down his thick, full lips, as he wiped down his shirt in case of lost drink. The cropped top cut off just under his upper chest, with a mesh top underneath.

Dom was putting his full energy into the performance, as he did every single, single time. He was jumping up and down on stage, running around on stage, as he played his guitars, his fingers shredding as he played his guitar.

Dom's hands, coated in silver rings and fading ink, were red at the knuckles, from strain of playing, or lasting marks, was as much of a guess to himself, as it was to you.

Finishing off the drink of beer, he threw the plastic cup to the person who was cleaning on stage, and it was quickly taken offstage from him. Dom's pants, from being out of breath from how he was performing, was heavy.

The way his chest rose and fell, in a steady rhythm, as he looked out on the crowd. His eyes narrowed, as they made their way across the crowds, as he smirked. His emerald green eyes glimmered, like they were emeralds.

Emerald's that couldn't be contained by the human body. Looking over at Dom, his eyes shone brighter, his tongue hitting the inside of his cheek, as he looked over at you. In his eyes, there was something you'd never seen before.

A sense of lust.

You and Dom had been going out for two months now, but had gone out on dates together for three months. And you hadn't had sex with Dom yet.

The two of you had made out before, it wasn't as though you were waiting especially. Dom hadn't really mentioned it, neither had you. It seemed that the both of you were waiting for the other to ask, but the other was too scared to.

That was the inspiration for you, for your outfit tonight.

What everyone else saw, was a black skull jumper of Dom's, a long lace black skirt, your body covered in jewellery; earrings, necklaces, rings, you name it.

Then, there was what was underneath it.

A black lacey bra, and matching underwear. There were two garters that were attached to the underwear, one of the metal bottom parts of the garter in the shape of a pentagram.