Good Boy [S]

Summary: Dom can't behave himself in front of his photographer, and gets put in his place for it

Smut Warning: SUB DOM!!!, fem!dom, masc!sub, praise, petnames (Miss, baby boy, etc) oral (Dom receiving), sub/dom dynamic (ofc), slight exhibtionism kink, Dom being put in his place, self degrading, praise, nipple sucking, sub drop, AFTERCARE!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SUB DOM, THIS IS NOT THE IMAGINE FOR YOU! FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS IF SUB DOM IS NOT YOUR SORT OF THING!! THO IT WILL NOT INCLUDE A "MUMMY/BABY" DYNAMIC OR BRAT TAMING!

Word Count: 7,000

Y/N's POV

"That was so fucking sick, Y/N!" Dom says as he rushes into the backstage, on an absolute adrenaline high.

Dom was jumping up and down all across the dressing room, as he has too much energy in his body that he can't contain. It's honestly adorable, as he jumps up and down. Looking out to the venue, and the lights have opened.

People are beginning to stream out of the venue, still on their own euphoric high from the concert. People are still madly excited, as they know Dom will come outside and meet them at the end of the gig.

Whatever fantasy has formed in their head of what meeting Dom will be like, they are so much closer to becoming a reality. Even if they are slightly off, they are finally forming into something for everyone as they leave.

It's so bizzare to think that Dom is pretty much a rock and roll star in his own sense at this point. Because he's always felt like a little piece of the world that was my secret.

I've been close with Dom, and we've been helping each other's careers since we were eighteen years old. He was getting started with his music career at this point, as both of us were trying to get our feet off the ground at this point.

I'd moved to Central London like Dom had, but I'd just moved in September of the year I'd turned 18, and he had moved from Doncaster when he was sixteen instead. I was just trying to finish my university coursework.

Since I first started doing my GCSEs, I had chosen to do photography. Because I was good at it. It wasn't difficult for me, and I liked experimenting with the photographs. One of my favourite things was to do live photography.

Catching people's expressions during true and proper moments, it was one of the most precious things to do for me. I loved seeing the unedited moments, and that was beautiful to me. And it showed my love in the grades I got.

My GCSE photography portfolio got me and A and that was enough for me to go on and do it for my A-Level. But, when I finally finished handing in my A-Level art portfolio, I was shocked when I got the A* grade for it.

That was how I got my place in the London School Of Photography, and it was only around 10 minutes away from the British Museum. I only had one person who I was close with, they were the second person in my university accomodation.