Boyfriend Material [S]

Summary: Dom & Adam are ready to take a little step further into their relationship

Warnings: Mentions of homophobia, self doubt, comfort from the other, boyfriend Adam & Dom. SMUT WARNINGS: Anal sex, praising sex, gentle sex, sub/dom dynamic, dom!Adam, sub!Dom, oral (Dom & Adam receiving), male sex toys

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS BOYFRIEND ADAM X DOM, IF YOU DON'T SHIP ADOM, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS IMAGINE! THIS IS JUST AN AU, NOT HAVE TO BE EVERYONE'S PERSONAL OPINIONS! HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!

Word Count: 5,750

Dom's POV

Adam booked dinner for us tonight.

He said that we should do it tonight - celebrating our anniversary. To celebrate our five year anniversary. I was nineteen years old when we first got together, and Adam was twenty years old. We both met in London, when I first moved here.

I was so scared when I first moved to London, for the first time. I was leaving everything that I knew at the time. My friends, my family, my best friend, the town in Doncaster, all of it I left behind - going to move away.

The new flat, the place that was going to be in my new home - was a small flat near Tottenham Court Road, near where I worked, which was Tin Pan Alley. I was going to be sharing my flat - there was no way I could afford a flat in London on my own.

I was moving in with two other people, how I was affording the flat. I was splitting the rent with two different guys, and I did not know or had met either of them before doing this. I was of course nervous, not having a choice.

Rent isn't fucking cheap in London, okay.

I was the first person to arrive at the flat, around ten in the morning, it was empty. I'd gotten the key a few hours before, and brought my boxes into the living room, I didn't want to claim a bedroom in the house before the others even had a chance.

Pulling out my phone, I opened WhatsApp and texted the group chat that I had with my two flatmates, Adam and Tom. I didn't know anything about them at this time, this group chat was the only reason I knew their names.

I didn't know what either of them looked like either, neither of their profile pictures were them on WhatsApp. Adam's was a picture of the brown bear from We Bare Bears, and Tom's was only a photo from the back of his head, at a concert.

Not really much to go off.

Fifteen minutes after both of them arrived at the flat, Tom was the next person to arrive. He apparently knew Adam personally, and that he would arrive at the flat in a little while, and he was just out shopping at the moment, for a few things.

Tom seemed really sweet, he was also from Yorkshire, and that meant that we had a starting point, and we had something to go along from. He had a smile on his face, and long near shoulder length brunette hair.