Teacher [A]

Summary: Dom as a head of year will always protects his young women students

Trigger Warnings: Scene of an underage Y/N (15 years old) being sexually assaulted, themes of sexual assault, allusions to rape, mentions of injury, Y/N has a panic attack, followed by Dom comfort

If any of the themes disclosed above are too triggering, then please do not read this imagine. Your wellbeing comes first - Lana 🤍

Word Count: 2,750

ATTENTION: THIS ISN'T A ROMANTIC IMAGINE!!! Y/N IS UNDERAGE, AS WELL AS HER BEING DOM'S STUDENT!! PLEASE DO NOT SHIP OR ROMANTICISE THEM AS A COUPLE, HE'S LIKE 15 YEARS OLDER THAN HER THANK U!

Y/N's Pov

I can still feel Brandon's hands against my thighs as I sprint away down the hallway.

His hands were pressed tightly against my thighs. His breath was hot and heavy against my neck. I tried to kick and scream and get away from him, but he wouldn't let me go. His hands were clamped around my waist.

Every part of my body was there for him to touch. Over my school uniform. My school blazer, my school jumper and skirt, tie, and white shirt. He treated me like I was something he knew I wouldn't give, so I was something to take.

He'd been obsessed with me for years, since we joined Year 7 and now we were in Year 10. He would always be creepy and make me uncomfortable. He'd always linger around for me, and stare at me.

He asked me multiple, multiple times to go out with him. It was any opportunity. Whenever we had a school dance or disco, or we were having a school trip, he would try and partner up with me. I would always reject him.

I was quite lucky to have Steph swoop in and rescue me whenever I needed. She would be my "date" to the dance, she would be the person I partnered up with for any project and any single thing where there was an opportunity.

But, sometimes he would just ask me out on dates, and ask me to hang out with him after school.

Which I rejected, every single time.

I told him no, that I wasn't interested in him, but from Year 7 to the end of Year 9 nothing was done about it, because of old head of Year was absolutely useless, and defended and sided with every single boy.

All the times I reported anything he did to me to her, she told me that he obviously likes me, and this was his way of gaining my attention and wanting my affection; that I needed to stop being so harsh about letting him down.

Because of course a "no" isn't enough for men.

Then, when we came back a couple of terms ago, we had a new year leader, and from the moment he walked in, we all knew things were changing.

Our old head of year was extremely conservative. She practically wandered the halls clutching makeup wipes, as she pulled every single girl out for the most minute of things.