Tattoo - 2 [S]

Summary: After running into her tattoo artist again, sparks fly from there

Dom X plus size reader

Warnings: talk of self hatred/insecurities, smoking???, mentions of negative sexual experiences

Word Count: 6,250

"No, love, c'mon, we are going to a bar!" Steph insists, as she wipes away Zoe's tears.

Zoe, Steph's older sister, called us in hysterics last night, crying that her girlfriend had left her, and she'd been cheating on Zoe with Zoe's best friend for months of their relationship now, and her and Zoe had been together for nearly four years.

Steph lost the fucking plot.

She was RAGING. Steph may have teased Zoe to no end when she was younger, and honestly she still does. But that was her job, and no-one else's. She was deathly prepared to break someone's face.

I finally managed to talk some sense into her and explain to her that her older sister was extremely upset and the main thing she needed in that moment was not threats of violence against her ex, she needed comfort.

So both of us, without anything expect our purses on us, went straight into the car, and then straight over to Zoe's place, across on the opposite side of London. She was understandably in pieces, I mean who wouldn't be.

I kept trying to comfort her, and so did Steph, but at the end of it all, sometimes what you need is just a good cry and someone to cuddle you until you fall asleep. Which she did straight into Steph's arms.

We did eventually manage to get Zoe straight into her bed, before both of us found our ways to get ourselves to bed. I went into the living room, grabbed a couple of blankets as well as some cushions, and managed to fall asleep.

Steph took a far more casual approach. She found a beanbag and a blanket and she was happily out for the rest of the night, until Zoe came into the living room and woke us both up with her loud as fuck coffee machine the next morning.

She felt a little bit better than she had the morning beforehand, but it wasn't the end of the story, no-one expected it to be, of course she wasn't immediately going to recover and then realise that she was by herself.

Zoe was going alright until after we ordered dinner, and she started crying a little bit again. But this time, Steph was not going to have any of this. Absolutely not. She wrapped her arms around her sister, and kissed her forehead.

"RIGHT! Zoe, listen!" Steph insisted. "You are not going to spend your time crying over two stupid girls who aren't worthy or deserving of your love, and never were! Get your sparkly dress on, and we are going straight to the club, and you're going to love it!" She insisted.

I was not disagreeing with her, I was more than willing to take Zoe out to a club, if it meant she was going to cheer up and she was going to feel better. I knew how upset she was, and how much she meant to Steph, so it was worth it.