Being Dad [S]

Summary: Dom proves that love is possible when you already have kids in the picture

WARNINGS: Mentions of affairs, having to go through labour near alone, cheating, low self esteem, mocking for having a step-parent in the picture, slight age gap (Reader, 30 years old, Dom, 25 years old!), stepdad Dom!  // SMUT WARNINGS: Gentle Dom!, oral (reader receiving), sub/dom dynamic, receiving oral outside of bedroom, "Mumma" nickname for reader, gentle sex, first time in a long time!

Daughters:
Evangeline, 8 years old
Hannah, 6 years old

Word Count: 7,000

Y/N's POV

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

"BIRTHDAY!" "BIRTHDAY!" BIRTHDAY!"

Hannah immediately came bursting through into the bedroom. She's jumping up and down in place at practically a million miles an hour. How she has so much energy in such a small body, as well as this hour of the morning, is impressive.

We always joke she doesn't do anything walking. She does everything jumping up and down and squealing her way through it. She'll never stay in one place, like a little firecracker in human form.

She must've taken all the energy for herself because Evangeline, her older sister is the absolute opposite. Evangeline will be so quiet she scares the shit out of me sometimes, when I don't see her entering or leaving rooms. Trust me, it's horrifying. Especially at night.

I'll be making myself a cup of coffee at 11 o'clock at night by myself, and at the middle of the night, I turn around, and Evangeline is stood there in her PJ's and I did not hear her coming into the room at all.

She's extremely shy and quiet. She will prefer to sit in the corner of a room by herself, and play games by herself, or read by herself. I'm quite sure she would be quite happy to not talk to anyone except for me or Hannah.

They're the Ying to each other's Yang's in a way. They manage to balance each other, and sometimes it works. If both of them were both like Hannah, and were constantly being super energetic, and super super there all the time, I'd be overwhelmed.

It's finally Hannah's sixth birthday today, and she's so excited for it. She thinks she's so much older now, and while that's not true at all, she's only a small child, I'll let her believe what she wants to believe.

"Mumma," She says, putting her hands on my arm, and just in case the fact I'm sitting up in bed is not enough to figure out that I am awake. She shakes my arms back and forth and I know I've gotta speak.

"Hannah, Han, I'm up," I laugh, as I sit up in bed. She jumps up and down in her place, as she sits up on the bed, crossing her legs. "It's my birthday, Mumma!" She says, as she wraps her arms around me, giving me a hug.