Disneyland Pt 2 - [S]

Summary: Dom begins to realise he may be Y/N's creative muse

Smut Warnings: Slight size kink, praise, pillow princess reader, slight sub/dom dynamic (sub reader)

A/N; This is pretty much just filth HAHAHA

Word Count: 4,250

Y/N's POV

"If this woman doesn't answer my call," I scoff to myself, as I sit as my desk. My Starbucks iced coffee is sat on my table, as well as my laptop. I'm working on my newest novel, called Cherry.

The whole novel is set in Paris. It's a grumpy girl, sunshine boy trope, and it's about a museum curator who's been there for multiple years, and she begins to fall for the new boy who works there. A lot of cute tropes.

The "I'm sick and need you to take care of me," the only one bed trope, workplace romance, forced proximity, as well as the boy falls first, as well as submissive men in bed. One thing about romance novels, I have no clue how I'm going to explain this to Rose when she's older.

I think I'm going to settle with; your mum's a whore for good fiction, and a fucking idiot!

While the tropes and everything are cute, the characters are beginning to get on my nerves. I've decided that Hanna is a good name for the main character, but I cannot decide for the life of me what to name the male character.

I was originally going to go with Noah, but that didn't fit. I then tried Charlie, didn't work either. Leo, felt wrong. So, so many names just felt wrong writing it. So, his name is just [HIM] for now in the book. That's all he is.

I just pulled myself away from the laptop, and saw a missed call from the woman, the myth, the legend. I go onto my phone, and call her back. I'm sitting for a few moments, before she responds to the call.

"Hello, bitch!" Steph says, as I pick up my phone. "Lost in Paris?" She asks. "Happy to be in Paris," I joke. "Oui! Anyways!" Steph says, finishing the joke for me. "GUESS WHO'S BACK IN TOWN!?" She asks.

"I don't know? Abuela?" I ask her, and she says nope, loudly. "Tay is back!" She shouts out. Tay is Steph's little cousin, and she's the same age as Rose, five years old. They've met a few times, and both absolutely adore each other.

Whenever Tay is in town, the two of them have playdates and always have so much fun. They're both obsessed with Disney movies and spend the whole time running around and chasing each other and play fighting, all while in sparkly princess dresses.

Most adorable WWE fights, ever.

"Is Rose free for a playdate?" Steph asks. "Yep! Can you come over, I wanna talk to you about a couple of things," I said to Steph softly, as I see Dom walk downstairs. My throat instantly tightens, as I look at him.

He's wearing a white tank top, and I can see his arms. He's wearing a pair of black shorts, and a gold chain is around his neck, with a small dove as the charm.