Sweeney Todd [S]

Summary: Since New Years, you & Dom have been doing long distance for your job, until now

Summary: Since New Years, you & Dom have been doing long distance for your job, until now. The both of you have been video calling almost every single night, but Dom has a secret surprise for you when you come home, his new hair. Both finally home, you have a lot to catch up on.

Content Warnings: Couple of mentions of negative effects of ADHD? nothing major, it's not stated to be about ADHD but it's there!

Smut Warnings: shower intimacy (but not sex), EXTREMELY heavy petting, body worship, praise, oral (Y/N receiving), intense reader orgasm, so much intimacy, y/n and dom are just so in love with each other, reunion intimacy??? cockwarming, aftercare

Word Count: 5,000

Y/N's POV

Jan 7th

"It's not forever, my love," Dom soothes, as I press my face further into his soft hoodie. The black fabric soothes my emotions, I don't ever want to be apart from him. The 30 day window, only a month, feels like an impossible task as the two of us stand in the airport.

It feels like our own world, stood in the busy terminal, my suitcases stood around us. "Here," Dom says, finally pulling away from the hug, as he reaches into my carry on bag. I was confused what he could want, but to my utter surprise, he brings out a dark brown teddy bear.

"This is why I wanted to help you pack your carry on. This is Domino, and I am officially putting him in charge of taking care of you while you're in America, alright?" He says, holding the bear as he presses the soft nose of the bear against my own. The fur of the bear is soft, and without thinking I immediately wrap my arms around Domino, feeling the tears welling in my eyes.

"Oh, my love," Dom says, as he settles the teddy in my arms, holding me close to him. "You'll be alright, Steph's gonna look after you while you're there, and Domino will as well," He promised, pressing a kiss against my forehead.

"Y/N, c'mon, we need to go now," Steph says in a soft voice as she walks up behind me, placing her hand on my shoulder, as I try and wipe away my tears. She was of course sympathetic to the situation, as I pulled Domino to my arms, picking up the rest of my bags. I felt completely stupid for this, it was just a work trip, but it was a long one.

Steph and I worked for an agency, we managed all sorts of people, actors, models, musicians, as long, any kind of art. Usually the job meant travelling for small bursts of time, usually a week or so in any given place, or going to multiple countries a day or so each for a two week burst.

Never a two month long trip across continents. But, this trip was going to be a long one. There were multiple trips to concerts, fashion shows, red carpets that had to be attended across America, and the trip was going to take a month in total.

Mostly across or near to the Pacific coast. California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, Idaho, Washington and Montana. I wasn't exactly thrilled about the trip, as I knew immediately it was going to be the longest I'd ever gone without my Dom. We'd been practically inseparable since lockdown had started. That was actually how me and Dom started dating in the first place.