Chapter 19

While Avneet aka jannat was beating Mahesh black and blue there Abhishek called Bantu.

Bantu: haa abhi....

Abhi: hey....u go immediately and search for Mahesh....he is in some danger....

Bantu: what happened....he asked geting up and walking towards the jeep signalling the constables to come.

Abhi: i will tell u everything afterwards....now go and search for him....

Then they cut the call and Bantu went to search for Mahesh while Avu left from there Mahesh fainted in the temples territory.

Abhi went to that fortune teller to ask for help as for now three lives are at stake. He can't let Avneet to kill Mahesh....and also if she doesn't succeed in making sid as hers she will kill him and after that she will kill herself also....so he went to him.

Abhi: please u have to help me...

FT: sir....this is beyond our power....these kind of spirits can be controlled by those who have devine powers only....i know one person who can help u....he is in Mukoodal for the special Pooja happening tomorrow.....u can go and meet him....
(So that person is none other than the Guruji who came to the village but stopped himself before stepping into the village in the 1st chap....i hope u guys remember)

Abhi: ok i will go and meet him now itself....

Just then his mobile rang and the doctors in the hospital informed that Avneet discharged sid from the hospital by compelling the doctors. Abhi cut the call and got frustrated.

Abhi: shit .....

FT: what happened sir....

Abhi: she is way more faster than us....she discharged sid from the hospital....

FT: oh god....it will take 2 hours for u to go and meet guru ji sir....they should not get united in that time....

Abhi: hmm...for that i have an idea....he said and turned to go but that fortune teller stopped him and gave him another egg like before....

FT: this one is a precious egg as it has been kept in the Pooja for 48 days sir....it will help u...take it...

Abhi: ok...

Then Abhishek reached the palace and told everything to the family.

VD: what are u saying Abhishek....

Vaishu: haa....u are talking about ghost, spirit that too in this era....

That time sidneet came to the palace by am auto.

Abhi: if u dont believe me then touch this egg and look at her....he said giving them the egg.

They touched the egg unwillingly and looked at down at the main entrance as they were standing in the first floor.

First they saw in annoyance and they got shocked seeing Avneet's body changes the appearance to some one else that's Jannat.

Sid was coming into the house while Avu aka Jann was looking at him from behind with full of lust and rage of revenge in her eyes. The family got shocked and took their hands off the egg and again Jannats appearance disappeared and Avu's appearance came.

Sid started to climb the stairs when Abhi was climbing down staring at them.

Sid: don't glare at me....it was ur sister who compelled the doctors to discharge.....

Abhi: why Avu u went to the hospital at this time and too alone....what's the need to discharge him in hurry....they would have taken care of him....

Avu: who will take care of him nicely than me....she said eyeing at sid who went towards their room.

Abhi:for u sid is important...but for me my sister is most important....he said stretching the word sister. Avu looked at him confused and also in suspicion.

After that she also went to the room....the whole family was beyond shock....they were terrified of what they saw just now. Abhi went to them.

Abhi: do u all believe it now....

They nodded in fear...and Abhi explained them everything about Jannat and how she died.

VD: what to do now....we have to save our Avu....

Abhi: yes ..but before that we have save sid ...

Vai: why...

Abhi: because if she i mean that spirit succeed to make sid as hers tonight it will permanently reside in Avu's body ....or if she fails she will kill sid...and herself....

VD: what ....we have to something soon....

Abhi: yeah...so only i am going to Mukoodal to meet the guruji for seeking help....but till i come back u guys have to stop them from getting United ...

All except: what we.....they shouted in fear

Abhi: haa don't shout ...she will get alert...

Vai: but how can we stop her....she is a ghost Abhi....

Abhi: i know....and even if u all do something means u guys can't stand infront of her power ....so i am asking u to just disturb them again and again so they will not do such stuff....i will come as soon as possible....

VD: ok we will try....u come fast....

Abhi: ok....he said and left for the Mukoodal which is the nearby village which takes 45 minutes of driving.

Here with Mahesh he was still unconcious. Bantu who came in search of him saw the car lying upside down and not finding Mahesh inside they started to search for him.

Mean while Avu was lying on the bed with a seductive smile for which sid gave curious look and he went to change his dress.

Avu came from behind and hugged him.

Avu: i love u....

Sid turned to her...

Sid: why so suddenly.....

Avu shrugged and: don't know....just thought to say.

Outside the room the family was trying to stop them and they knocked in the door with 2 cups milk inorder to disturb them. Sid went and opened the door.

BM: sid here drink this milk and sleep.....she said in a fear that Avu will come...

Sid: oh....no need aunty i am already full....

BM: it's ok it's just milk....drink this and sleep..

But suddenly Avu came in front of sid out of nowhere startling BM and vaishu who was standing beside.

Avu: he is telling na he don't want....then why are u compelling him.....her voice was so low yet so dangerous.... BM got scared and spilled the milk on Avu's saree and left from there literally ran from there.

Sid: Avu...change ur dress....see it's full of milk...

She nodded and went to the washroom. On the other hand Abhi was driving so fastly towards the village....

Avu came out of the washroom in only her bathrobe or to say frankly only towel was there around her body. Sid saw her and frowned.

Sid: why madam is in so much mood today....he asked teasingly....

Avu: why....don't u want this...she asked pointing towards herself....

Sid: why will i say no....he said and went to her and hugged her tightly while she hugged back.

Sid started to kiss her on the neck and she was enjoying it. Her face was glowing and when sid started to kiss her neck deeply Avu's face turned to jannats face and she smiled lovingly looking at him.....

At the same time Bantu and the others found Mahesh unconcious near the temple and went to help him. The screen freezes on sid kissing her neck and jannat smiling with Abhishek driving fastly and also the scene where Mahesh is ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

So guys.....how was the chapter.....do u think jannat will succeed in making sid as hers ....

Can abhi save both of them....

2 or 3 chaps more.....are u guys excited.....