Chapter 12

Jannat is not like they are saying sir....she is such a good girl u can ever met.....'...... A women of age 27 was standing behind him.

Abhi: u are....

Girl: i am roshini....her sister...

Abhi: what happened to her....

Roshini saw around here and there....

Rosh: not here sir come with me.....i will tell u....

Abhi nodded his head and went with her.

They went to the near by lake.

Abhi: u are...

Rosh: i am roshini sir....daughter of this village temple's priest.

Abhi: but he has only one daughter na....then how is she ur sister...

Rosh: she is the daughter of every house in this village sir....she was our whole village's adopted child....

Abhi: it means....

FLASHBACK.

Before 24 years....

It was a rainy night. The whole village was asleep. But the silence of the village was disturbed when a young couple was running for their life. That women was 9 months pregnant also.

They were chased by their families as they did love marriage against their families. Their families opposed their love because the man was a muslim and that women was a Christian.

They were none other than Jannats parents...they were running while that women got her labour pain. She was already weak to run and the labour pain started at that time.

They ran into a building for shelter both from the rain and their families. After entering it only they realised it was a temple.

They went inside as they knew their families will not enter inside

They went inside as they knew their families will not enter inside. There was only one old lady who came for shelter from rain was sleeping inside.

She saw them coming in and the women in labour pain. Quickly she took them inside and stared to treat the women. The delivery was so complecated as the women was so weak.

Old lady: son, please pray to the goddess only she can save ur wife and child....both of them are dieing....

Man: what are u saying dadi...

Ol: yes ...ur wife is so weak...i don't know if she can make it safely....but pray to goddess here....she is really powerfull....atleast she will show mercy and save anyone of them....

That man looked at the lady and then at the goddess idol of the temple. He went to the goddess. He didn't knew how to pray. So he just knelt down how they do their own namaz.