Chapter 10

That evening Sid and Mahesh returned to the palace after finishing their work. It took extra time for them to retrieve the documents of the palace as it was really old.

Abhi: Hey siddharth.....

Sid: Abhi bhai....what a surprise....when did u came here...

Abhi: yesterday...Avu said u guys are here and also i got a break....so thought to spend time with u all...

Sid: it's so good bhaiya....u will love it here....

Avu: finally u are back...she said hugging him.

Sid smiled at her but his expression changed when he felt something weird with her and also he was feeling weird.

Abhi: what happened Sid....

Sid: uhh...nothing bhai...let's go inside....he said breaking the hug from her.

Sid(in mind): what was that feeling....uff sid....leave everything....he thought to himself and everyone went inside....

That night...

Abhi was sitting in the study room looking at the cctv footage on the laptop. He asked Sathish to bring him a coffee.

Sathish gave him a coffee.

Sath: what are u seeing sir...

Abhi: huh...just our palace...

Sath: ohh u have put cctv for this only....

Abhi: hmm yeah...

Sath: ok sir u carry on....he said and left the room.

Meanwhile a fortune teller who comes at night came to the entrance of the palace and started to tell.

' it's time for a change....

It's going to be good for everyone here...'

Abhi heard him saying still seeing the cctv footage. Something caught his eyes.

Sathish who left a minute ago was seen to be walking backwards by watching something in horror.

Abhi frowned and looked at the screen clearly. But the footage got corrupted as something came walking infront of Sathish.

At the same time the fortune teller stopped his rantings abruptly. Abhi quickly went and saw the fortune teller also standing stunned and shocked by seeing something at the balcony of the palace.

And suddenly that fortune teller ran from there as if his life was in danger. Abhi got confused and went down to the entrance of the palace and looked around. He remembered that guy was looking at the balcony.

He turned and looked at that direction to found nothing and his eyes roamed to the nearby window and he saw

He saw someone standing there and that figure retreated as he saw it. He quickly went to that room and checked there was no one....

But when he was looking out of the window a hand print came on the window glass