Chapter 13

FLASHBACK CONTINUES.

2 days passed after that function. Roshini was giving so much of tantrums to get ready as her father has decided to get her married and the bride groom's family was coming to see her today.

Roshini was not ready to get married at least not now....so she asked janns help to get rid of the bride groom.

Jann promised her that she will chase away the family at the entrance of the village itself. She went to the entrance of the village and was waiting for the car in which that family is coming.

After sometime a car came in the way. Jann thought that car was the one in which the bride grooms family is coming. So she got ready with her slingshot.

She hid behind a tree and took a small stone and aimed at the car

She hid behind a tree and took a small stone and aimed at the car. She missed first 2 to 3 times. But atlast her aim didn't missed and it hit the head of the person who was driving.

As the person got hit by the stone in the head suddenly he lost control of the car and it took a drastic turn and ended in a pit there.

Jann jumped in happiness as she successfully stopped the car. She waited to make sure they don't go further. But what she saw made her go aww....

She saw a young man of age around 22 was coming out of the car rubbing his head where the stone hit him and he saw the car stuck in the mud pit and kicked the car tire.

Jann: he is looking so cute....she thought to herself and went near him.

There sid was talking on the phone with someone.

Sid: hello....yaar..what the hell ur Village is....someone hit me with some stone when i entered here....

Jann giggled hearing him and hid the slingshot which was in her hand.

Sid: my car has stuck in the mudpit now.....how will I reach home now....mom is gonna kill me....

Jann(in mind): let's go and help him....
She thought and was about to go to him when a car came and stopped in front of her.