Chapter 16

FLASHBACK CONTINUES.

After few minutes Jann managed to escape from there and reached the palace. She went in with a hope of meeting sid. Still her head was bleeding and she had lost so much of blood. She could barely walk.

Cook: jannat beta....what are u doing here...and what happened to u....

Jan: uncle please....please help me ....Mahesh Bhai is coming to kill me as i got to know he stole the jewels from the temple....please help me...call siddharth.....i have to tell him an important thing....

Cook: ok ok....but first come here....u are bleeding so much....

Jann: it's ok uncle please call siddharth.....is he in his room ...i will go she said and took a step ahead but suddenly she gasped in shock when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

She looked at the cook with shock when he was smiling wickedly and Jann looked down at her stomach to found the knife stabbed through her skin roughly by that cook.

Jann: uncle...

Cook: what can I do....i can't afford u to tell the truth to siddharth...sorry...

Jann cried in pain.

Jann: uncle....uncle please...i will not tell anything to anyone....i promise...please let me...let me meet siddharth....

Cook: i cant....

'uncle did u loaded my bags in the car'......siddharth asked climbing down the stairs. He was busy in his phone.

Jan tried to call him but he pushed her behind the pillar and closed her mouth with his hand. Jann tried to gain the attention of siddharth but she fainted as already she has lost so much blood and the cooks hand suffocated her.

The cook saw her fainting and made her sit there behind the pillar not coming into Sid's view and moved towards him.

Cook: hope i will see u all soon beta....come atleast once a year....

Sid was still looking and waiting for Jann to come.

Sid: i hope too uncle....he said and took his back pack and came out. Mahesh reached there with his other other friends.

Mah: oh siddharth u are ready to go....

Sid: haa uncle....mom is waiting for me in the airport...

Mah: ok...take care and hope to see u all soon...

Sid: me too....he smiled still had a smal longing that he wanted Jann to come.

After hesitantly making up his mind he hoped into the passenger seat of the car when an another driver drove the car.

The car started to move when Jann woke with a jerk and gasped for air. She looked around and took out the knife which was still stabbed in her stomach. She cried out in pain.

She turned and saw sid getting into the car.

Jann: sid....she mere whispered surely it didnt reached to sid.

She got up and limped towards them.

Jann: sid...please wait....she whispered yelled and shoved Mahesh and others away as they tried to stop her.

She ran behind the car when it started to move.

Jann: no sid please....

Sid was disappointed thinking as Jann rejected him. He was so sad and he slowly turned towards the side mirror. But at the same time Mahesh threw a vessel at Jann and she fell down on the floor with a thud and sid saw the mirror after she fell down and the car turned in another direction blocking his view.