Chapter 18

Abhi and Avneet took sid to the hospital. Abhi was doing the formalities when Avu was with sid. The doctors were treating his wounds. The doctor finished  bandaging the wound was about to go when Avu stopped him.

Avu: doc....how is he...is anything serious with the wound...

Doc: it's not something so serious but we have to make sure that the glass hasn't cut his main nerves in his palms...

Avu: oh kk....when can we discharge him....

Doc: we have to observe him for atleast 12 hours mam....we have to make sure he doesnt bleed again as he has lost lots of blood already....

Avu: but i want him to take home now....he is not fond of staying in hospitals usually....

Doc: i am sorry mam...but i can't do anything he have to be here....he said and left from there.

Avu saw him and looked at sid who was lieing on the bed with closed eyes. His face clearly showed he is in pain.

The doctor went to Abhishek who was filing the file for sid.

Doc: sir....whats on ur mind sir....it's just a minor cut...u could have treated it in the home itself with the first aid kit....

Abhi: sir please....please understand my situation....i want sid to be here in hospital for this one night....did. Avneet asked u something....

Doc: yeah...she asked me to take sid home now itself....but i said he has to be in our observation for 12 hours....

Abhi: thank u doc...u have did a great favour....i will go and meet them....he said and went to the room only to find sid there. Avneet was not to be seen anywhere...

Abhi didn't wanted to wake sid as he looked so exhausted and he was sleeping peacefully....so he searched for in the hospital. Suddenly he remembered that Avu aka jannat said that she will kill Mahesh today...not finding Avu in the hospital immediately called him.

On the other side.

Mahesh was coming into the village in his car. He was talking to someone on the phone very angrily.

Mah: yeah...i will not spare anyone who did this....i swear i will make their life hell...

Abhi was constantly trying for him but the phone didnt reached....

Mah: see what i am gonna do once i found who is behind this all....i will just kill them and bury them in that palace which is going to be mine soon...

Abhi tried again and again....

Mah: ok...u cut the call....i am coming to the village only....i am at the entrance of the village....he said and cut the call.

Suddenly he saw Avneet standing in the road asking for lift.

Mah: what is she doing here at this time.....he asked herself as it was nearly 10.30 in the night...

He stopped the car and rolled down the window.

Mah: ma....what are u doing here ma...that too this time....it's not safe here....

Avu: no bhaiya....actually sid got hurt his hand in home....Abhi bhaiya took him to hospital and i was also going there only but i got lost....can u take me....

Mah: oh what happened to sid....is he ok...

Avu: haa...he is ok....

Mah: ok now get in...i will take u there...

Avu: thank u...she said and got into the car at the back seat.

Avu: where have u been at this time....