Chapter 3

Guys please give shout outs for this book....I don't know why....the 1st chapter of this book reached nearly 160 reads but the 2nd chapter only reached 80 views....but I am posting this now....so please help me reach me more....

In mumbai.

At the palace Mahesh and his friends where talking after finishing the cleaning process.

Mahesh: ufff.....thank god....the cleaning is finished....the palace is looking like as it looked 4 years before right....

Viru: haa Mahesh....we made it look like before they come...

Mah: haa virendhar....but guys be alert ok....no one should get doubt before the registration is done....only 3 days....it will be mine...

Rakshit: Mahesh but I have a doubt....

Mah: what doubt Rakshit...

Rak: will u allow us to enjoy the palace like before...because u are going to be the owner na....

Mah: hey....am I treating u guys like my servants....we are friends man....u all have equal rights on this palace....I am owning this because it's going to be registered in my name that's it ...

Viru: yeah Rakshit....but Mahesh....we have to do a special pooja here after the registration...u remember na what happened  4 years ago....

Mah: yeah viru...how can I forget that....because of that incident only I am buying this palace adamantly even they are not willing to sell it....

Rak: ok...but what u did to make them sell it...

Mah: ohh I said they are not coming here and the palace is getting spoilled so I will take care of it....so only I asked them to sell it...

Viru/rak: u are a great liar mahesh...anyway this palace is going to be ours soon...

Mahesh: yeah ....ok guys now I am going home...I will come tomorrow they will reach here by morning...

Viru/rak: ok....

After mahesh left viru and Rakshit went inside the palace.

Virendhar is the cook in the palace and Rakshit is the gardener of the palace.

After mahesh and Rakshit left. Virendhar was doing some work in the kitchen. He was making some dough near by the window. The wind was so heavy outside like it is furious on someone.

When he was working he felt someone's gaze on him from outside the window. He saw through the window outside. It looked like someone was standing near a tree in the dark and seeing him. He was confused and decided to look who was that. He light a lantern and went outside.

Viru: who's that....anyone there....

He was crossing the corridor.

He crossed it without noticing

He crossed it without noticing. But he turned to see but nothing was there now. He then went upstairs. He was scared now. And the palace was fully dark as there power has gone.

Viru: who is there....answer me....he said in fear and he started sweating badly. He went in a room and looked through it. He felt someone behind him. He slowly turned to see.

He saw this shadow on the wall behind him

Viru: oh my god......he started to run and went to a window. He saw Rakshit on the other side of the corridor doing some work. He called him from here. But his voice didn't reached him as the distance was long.

He called him and did some actions like calling him. But Rakshit also did the same actions on the other side. Viru was confused at it. After that only he realised that it was a mirror and what he saw next made him to shocked to death.

 After that only he realised that it was a mirror and what he saw next made him to shocked to death

He saw this standing beside him in the mirror. He slowly turned to the side. And suddenly that girl fell on him and everything went black....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.