Chapter 14

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

'where are u taking my hoodie'....she froze on the spot hearing his voice. She slowly turned to him from her hiding place only to see Sid standing before her with his hands on his hip with a unbelievable look.

Sid: I didn't thought that u will be a thief when I saw u in the morning....

Jann: huh...no no I am not a thief...please trust me...

Sid: then why is my hoodie is in ur hands and u took it from my room without anyone's notice....first of all why did u came into our house sneaking in if u are not a thief.

Jann: please please please sir....trust me....i just came to take the stone which u put in ur hoodie...that's all....

Sid: why did u want that stone....

Jann: that's...that's actually....

Sid couldn't supress his laugh anymore seeing her reaction.

Sid: I know u was the one who hit me in the morning....

Jann: huh....but how....she asked widening her eyes...

Sid: I saw the sling shot which u hid in ur hips in the morning itself....

Jan: shit....she said in a low voice closing her eyes as she got caught.

Sid: so....

Jann: sir please....i didn't wanted to hit u...I was waiting for the bride grooms family to stop them from coming to our house...actually u sort of came in between....it's very rare to witness cars in this village so only I thought u are the bride groom who is coming and I hit u....i am so sorry....please please don't give this stone to the police to investigate about the person....

Sid: actually why should I go to the police when u itself confessed u was the one who hit me.....he asked smirking at her...

Jann: shit shit Jann...u are really an idiot a dumb girl....she whispered to her.

Sid couldn't help himself from chuckling...

Suddenly they heard some voices. Sid understood his servants are coming there in search of the thief.

Quickly they hid behind a wall. They were so close to eachother as there was only a small space to stand. Sid's breath was hitting janns forehead and she felt something weird and new in her entire life and she liked it. She was just looking at him. After a few minutes the voices became more loud indicating they are coming in their direction.

Sid saw her and she was panicking as she was about to get caught again. Sid saw her and suddenly pulled her shawl and wrapped it around his face.

Jann: what...what are u doing....

Sid: I wil distract them u go....he said and fully wrapped his face.

Jann: u..u are helping me...why...

Sid: do u want to go to jail for stealing from the palace.

Jann: what...no...

Sid: then go from here after 2 minutes....he said and ran in the opposite direction gaining the servants attention.

Jann used that opportunity and left from there. But the feeling she felt when she so close with sid was making her to blush. Yes to blush for the first time in her life time. She didn't know what kind of feeling was that....but she was happy and was eager to meet sid again.