Chapter 15

After hearing from Roshini about Jannat Abhi was determined to know about what happened to Jann after that. So he planned something and executed in the evening itself.

According to his plan, he arranged for roshini to come to the palace as a sales girl and decided to make her to meet Avneet aka jannat.

As he planned Roshini came to the palace as a saree selling girl in the evening. At first vibha ma, vaishu and Bhavin's mom were there seeing sarees. Soon Avu came there and saw roshini and stood froze on her spot. Abhi was watching everything hiding behind a pillar.

Roshini saw Avu came there and smiled at her.

Rosh: hello mam....come and see sarees mam....all are new collections only...

Avu realised the surrounding and nodded at her and came near them. She was just looking at Roshini in a shock and happiness as she was meeting her long last friend after 4 years. She was still looking at Roshini with tear filled eyes.

Rosh: mam this colour will suit u perfectly....she said and gave a saree to her.

Avu took the saree from her and gave a small smile and after sometime everyone selected a saree for them and roshini started to pack the bag. Avu left from there. Abhi was still keenly watching everything.

Roshini packed her bags and started to go from there. Suddenly Avu stopped her in the hallway. Abhi was behind the wall. Avu gave her some money.

Rosh: mam what is this for....sir already gave money for the sarees mam....please take it back....

Avu: its ok....keep it thinking ur friend gave u....

Rosh: mam please mam....don't embarrass me like this.....i don't want this money....take it back....

Avu: will u say no even if ur jannat gives u roshini ......she asked in a cracked tone....

Rosh: mam....i dont understand.....she said being confused.

Avu closed her eyes and opened after a few seconds and held roshini's hands. Roshini got shocked as she saw  jannat in front of her.

Rosh: Jann.....

Jan: haa...it's me Roshini....

Rosh: but....but how did u here....that too like this....

Jan: i wanted to live roshini....i wanted to live happily with siddharth....but they killed me....killed me mercilessly even when i was begging them.....she said tears filling her eyes at the same time with full of anger....

Rosh: what are u saying Jann....who...who killed u....

Jan: Mahesh....

FLASHBACK.

That day after bidding bye from roshini, jannat started towards the palace to confess her feelings for siddharth and start her love life happily. She was so happy that atlast she is going to have a family of her own.

She was dreaming to love siddharth to the core, to live happily with him, to have lots of kids and make him happy till her last breath of life. She was smiling to herself and was walking on the road towards the palace when a car came and stopped behind her.

She stopped walking and looked the car in confusion when the panchyat leader of the village came down with Mahesh and his two friends.

PL: oh thank god jannat...we found u....we need ur help...come with us ma...

Jann: but uncle can I come after one hour....i am going for an important work....

PL: whatever the work is...post pone it ma....it's really important.....please come with us....only u can help us .....he pleaded to her.