Chapter 7

Hey guys.....how are u all....i know i didn't posted this book from so long....and i am sorry for that....from now i will try to update it frequently....but u guys have to give proper response to the book by voting and commenting on this....

So give shoutouts and tag ur friends here....

Now Back to story....

After that  Mahesh and Rakshit was talking to VD about the registration. VD told to vaishu to get the documents of the palace from the cupboard. Vaishu goes to the room and saw the room was filled with water on the floor.

Vaishu : from where did this water came from from....she asked to herself and went to the cupboard and opened it.

But when she opened the was splashed on her from the cupboard and vaishu fell back with a scream....

Vaishu: papa....she screamed and everyone ran into the room and saw it was full of water.

Vaishu took the document of the palace and saw it was fully drenched with water....

VD: what happened vaishu baccha....

Vai: papa...see there is full of water....the documents....

Sid: it's ok di....see the water pipe connection above the cupboard is damaged so only the water has went inside it.

Mahesh: oh shit the documents has fully got drenched and the ink has been smudged badly....

VD: now what should we do....

Rak: no problem sir....we can take the document from the VAO office by giving a letter...but for that we have to go to Mumbai for that....it will take 2 days....

Sid: oh ..then it's ok...me and Mahesh uncle will go today itself and see what to do....

Avu: sid but....

Sid: Avu it will be fine....don't worry...(turning to Mahesh) uncle u wait outside i will get my things and come...we shall go now itself...

Mah: ok baccha....

Sid went to his room and started to pack his things needed for 2 days stay in mumbai. Avu came to him and she was looking so tensed.

Avu: sid....do u have to go for sure...please don't go na...

Sid: Avu...understand na....if we finish the work immediately means we can go back soon....it's only 2 days....i will come back soon...don't worry....

Avu: but sid....i am scared of the things happening in this house....don't leave me alone here and go....

Sid: Avu....don't act like a child na....mom, uncle, di everyone are here na....don't be scared nothing will happen and i will come back soon ok....he said cupping her face and kissed her forehead while she hugged him tightly.

After sometime they broke the hug and sid went out.

Mah: mam i have appointed a new cook...u don't have to stress urself...here is Sathish and his two helpers....they will do the work....

VM: ok...sid baccha...be carefull na...

Sid: ok mom...i will be back in 2 days....

Mah: don't worry mam....i will take care of him...he said smiling. Then they left the palace in their car while Avu was standing in terrace and watching him going....but what everyone didn't saw was a black shadow was standing on the above level terrace of which Avu was standing was also looking at sid left the palace.

At night Rakshit was drinking alcohol at the workers quarters. That time Shanthi that little girl's mother crossed him silently. He strted to tease her.