4: Relieve - 5: Revolve

Tokyo Revengers: Relieve

After staring at Takemichi for a few seconds, Mikey decided to stand up. Looking over at Kiyomasa, seeing he's still partly bowing. Walking over to him, Mikey kept a calm face. "Are you the one who organized this "Fighting ring"?"

"Y...Yes!" Kiyomasa said, not knowing if Mikey was angry or not. He soon found his answer when Mikey smiled and brought his leg up, kicking him right on his nose, snapping his head upwards.

"Damn Mikey, no mercy." Emma laughed.

"I would do the same." Hinna said, no hesitation. Everyone stared at her, knowing she wasn't lying.

Before Kiyomasa's head could fall, Mikey grabbed. Staring at Kiyomasa with the deadliest look. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked, punching him, breaking his nose. "Huh?" Everyone in the crowd was shocked as they watched as Mikey repeatedly punched Kiyomasa in the face. Finally, after Kiyomasa seemed to pass out, Mikey dropped him, stepping on Kiyomasa's head. "Now then. Shall we go home, Ken-chin?" Mikey smiled, blood drops on his face.

"Underground fights are stupid." Mikey said, walking away, hands in his pockets.

"Don't do things to ruin the name of Toman" Draken said, walking behind Mikey.

As Mikey was walking, he stopped and turned Takemichi. "Takemitchy!! See you later<3" Turning back around and walking away.

"You guys, don't stand there day-dreaming. Go away." Draken waved his arm at the crowd. The crowd didn't move at first but as soon as Mikey and Draken were out of sight, they all left. Takemichi stared as they left.

"That sounded so threating Mikey." Shinichiro said, looking over at him fondly. Mikey just shrugged, not really understanding how he sounded threating.

"Yeah Mikey, I think I agree with your brother on this one." Draken said, laughing at Mikey's surprised Pikachu face. Mikey seriously don't understand how he sounded threating. Mikey decided to turn back to the screen, ignoring the giggles from the girls.

The screen changes to show that hours past and it is now nighttime. 'That's the Toman boss. Sano Manjiro!!' Takemichi was brought out of his thoughts with Yamagishi and Makoto getting in his face, their faces holding so much excitement.

"You were fucking awesome! Takemichi!" Yamagishi said, Makoto nodding along.

"I was deeply moved!!"

Takemichi just started at his friends, confused by why they were so excited. "Huh?"

"And! You were able to get the invincible Mikey to notice you!!" Yamagishi, forming the biggest smile he could.

"You're amazing, Takemichi!!"

'As I thought? I was noticed by that monster?!?' Takemichi thought, grabbing his head in horror.

"Ok, I know that I'm kinda scary but I'm not a monster!" Mikey huffed and leaned back in his chair.

"You can't blame him though. The only impression he's had of you was the you of the future. He doesn't know the you of the past." Chifuyu said, understanding where Takemichi was coming from. Mikey looked at him and Chifuyu thought he was in trouble but all Mikey did was nod and turn back to the screen.

The screen changed to show Takemichi's thought of Mikey forcing him to lick a pile of shit and him obeying. 'Gone from Kiyomasa-kun's slave to the toy of a monster that I can't understand is just a job change, isn't it?!' Takemichi is losing his mind. 'This is hell. Why me of all people?' Before he could freak out further a tap on his shoulder interrupted him.