98 - 99 - 100

(Sorry for the wait, had a mental health break! Hope you enjoy!")

Tokyo Revengers: Strive Together

The scene opened with Hakkai yelling as he kneeled over Mitsuya's body.

"TAKA-CHAN!! WHAT DO WE DO, TAKEMITCHY?! TAKA-CHAN...TAKA-CHAN'S NOT MOVING!" Hakkai wanted to cry but held himself back.

"BLACK DRAGONS!!" Takemichi yelled as he and Chifuyu rushed towards the three Black Dragon members, who were on the other side of the Church at this point. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS, YOU ASSHOLES!!" Taiju smirked, ready to fight.

"He better wake the fuck up." Draken crossed his arms. Hakkai shared the same thought.

"I'll be okay." Mitsuya looked at his best friend.

"GUYS, WAIT!!" The two boys stopped, turning to look at who yelled.

"Huh?" Takemichi saw that it was Mitsuya was the one who yelled. "Mitsuya-kun!!"

Mitsuya shook as he stood, blood pouring down his face. "I'm all right." He smirked. "So cool it, would ya?" He tried to walk forward but fell back on the floor.

"Told you." Mitsuya smiled. "I'm fine."

"Good." Draken nodded. "Never doubted you."

"Shut up." Mitsuya chuckled.

"Taka-chan?! Don't overdo it!" Hakkai worried about Mitsuya.

"Takemitchy, Chifuyu." Mitsuya spoke.

"Mitsuya-kun." Takemichi stood in front of him.

"Calm down and listen carefully." Mitsuya started.

"...Okay!"

"The situation looks hopeless. Taiju's a total beast, and the other two're probably insanely strong." Mitsuya looked at the two boys standing in front of him. "Compared to them...Chifuyu, you're beat up. And I can't move, to be honest. Takemitchy, you're the only one of us still in fighting shape." His face was serious. "But if we lose here...something even worse will happen to Yuzuha." The screen moved to show Yuzuha still knocked out. "She might even get killed."

"Don't worry!" Takemichi smiled. "Mikey-kun and the others will come to help!" Mitsuya looked at him in confusion. "We just have to hold out 'til then. Once they're here, it'll all work out!"

"Takemitchy." Mitsuya looked at Takemichi. "Did you...call Mikey?"

"...Huh?" Takemichi was confused. "You didn't call him, Mitsuya?"

"I came here alone to help Hakkai." Mitsuya answered. "For personal reasons that had nothing to do with Toman. The three of us have to protect Yuzuha."

"Of course, no one called me." Mikey looked at the screen. "Takemitchy and Chifuyu went behind my back so they couldn't call me and Mitsuya decided to break the peace treaty himself so he couldn't involve me."