89 - 90 - 91

(Sorry for the wait! I got a new job so I'll be going back to 3 in 1 chapter, but hopefully I'll be able to post more often! I'm not good on keeping promises so don't be too hopeful. Sorry!)

Tokyo Revengers: How You Met

The scene opened with a classroom full of kids. The teacher speaking in the front.

"Now then...a circle with a diameter of 10 centimeters is..."

The screen showed a young boy with glasses working on a paper.

"You're amazing, Kisaki-kun!" A cheery voice was heard. The kid, Kisaki, looked up at the voice. A young Hina was standing in front of Kisaki, smiling brightly. "You placed first in the national mock exams again!"

"Just by accident...!" Kisaki looked back down at his paper.

"Ooh. So humble!" Hina said.

"Let's go, Hina." A girl standing behind Hina said. Hina nodded as the two turned to walk away. The two walk a little further before the girl spoke again. "How can you stand talking to him? He's creepy."

"Huh? Why? He's a good kid." Hina said in response.

"Smart kids like him seem heartless to me."

"I know we all hate Kisaki but that was kind of mean to say when the only thing he's done wrong was study a lot and be smart." Emma said, crossing her arms.

"He wasn't heartless then; he just didn't show much emotion." Hina nodded her head.

"It is kinda scary that Kisaki is that smart." Akkun said.

"I wonder what happened though. He was such smart kid, why did he turn out the wat he did?" Chifuyu asked. "Why did he suddenly want to start killing people? Why did he turn out such a horrible person?"

"I don't think we'll find out." Kazutora said. "This whole thing is about Takemichi, we might not get to hear anything about his background."

"But we saw Chifuyu and Baji, Draken, and some of mine." Hakkai said. "We might see some of Kisaki's."

"Yeah. Especially when the whole reason we're here is to watch Takemitchy time travel to save Hina, who Kisaki keeps killing." Mitsuya joined in.

"I just wanna know what happened to him." Hina sadly said. "I didn't recognize him at first because he was so different from what I remember."

"Don't let it bother you. If not your fault." Emma said.

"You're right." Hina looked at the screen.

The screen changed to show Hina and Takemichi back in the present.

"Tetta Kisaki-kun..." Hina started. "Was the most studious kid at cram school." Takemichi stared as he listened to Hina. "And since we lived in the same neighborhood, we'd walk home together a lot."

'I had no idea Hina and Kisaki knew each other...'

"But he went to a private middle school..." Hina smiled as she spoke. "So I don't know how he's been since then."

Secrets Revealedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें