104 - 105 - 106

(I hope your ready for the ending, might get a little crazy. 😇)

Tokyo Revengers: Christmas Night

The scene opened with the Black Dragon members looking behind them as the sound of a Motorcycle getting closer, before going back to inside the Church.

"That noise..." Chifuyu looked around. Back outside shows a pair of white boots walking towards the Black Dragon members.

Back inside.

"It's Mikey's CB25OT!" Mitsuya said.

"Mikey?!" Taiju was shocked and confused.

"What's the invincible Mikey doing here?" Koko asked. Inui didn't say anything.

Mikey is shown walking up the Church stairs.

'Mikey-kun...' Takemichi seemed to get more energy. '...Is here? ...We're saved!' He stands by himself. "With Mikey-kun here...we can beat the Black Dragons!!"

"Mikey to the rescue." Peh smiled.

Mitsuya hesitates before speaking. "Are you sure about that?"

"Huh?" Takemichi was confused.

"We're here in the first place because we chose to break the peace agreement...between Toman and the Black Dragons. What would Mikey think of that?"

Before anyone could say anything, Mikey had walked into the Church, a small smile on his face. "Merry Christmas." He said. Everyone just looked at him, some nervous and some just staring. "What are you guys doing...on a day like this?" He smiled brightly.

When no one said anything, Mikey dropped his smile. He actually looked around the room, noticing who exactly is here. "...The Black Dragons?"

"Mikey. I'm sorry." Mitsuya bowed. "This is all my fault."

"Don't apologize." Mikey smiled. "I understand why you did it."

"Mikey..." Mitsuya smiled.

"Taka-chan?!" Hakkai asked.

"I broke the peace agreement I'd made...with my own irresponsibility." Mitsuya looked up at Mikey. "We're fighting then now, as you can see."

Takemichi seemed nervous as Mikey just looked at Mitsuya before looking up at the ceiling. "My big bro recognized...the sound of your impulse..." He had a small smile on his face again.

"Huh?" Mitsuya was confused.

"Then, Baji said...'Only Mitsuya's bike sounds that sweet!' Y'know?" Mikey smiled at Mitsuya. The screen then changed to show both Shinichiro and Baji riding their bikes down the road. Mikey was then shown with a serious expression. "Those two led me here."

"....Mikey...?" Mitsuya was just confused. "What...are you saying...?"

"They both look so happy." Mikey smiled at the screen.