48: No Way - 49: Grow Apart - 50: Before Dawn

(Before we get started, I just want to say sorry for the late update, life has been crazy and the most recent manga chapters got me in my feels, haven't had a moment of peace in forever, the tears never stop. Anyway! Please enjoy!)

Tokyo Revengers: No Way

'Valhalla was a gang created for Mikey to lead?' Takemichi looked at Draken, shocked. 'Mikey-kun's the leader?' He leaned forward. "But that...that's impossible! Mikey-kun is Toman's leader, isn't he?!"

"Impossible? You remember too, don't you?" Draken asked.

'I was there, too...?'

"Twelve years ago, on bloody Halloween, Valhalla took over Toman." Draken started. "Valhalla as the parent organization, created a new Tokyo Manji gang. That's the one that exists today."

"So, we lose..." Chifuyu said, leaning back in his seat. "I wonder how."

"It could have something to do with what Kisaki plans on doing with Baji and Kazutora." Emma said, crossing her arms.

"Most likely." Mitsuya said.

'Bloody Halloween?' Takemichi was confused. "Isn't that...could that have been..." Takemichi struggled to get the words out. "The day of Toman and Valhalla's big battle...?"

"Yes. That day..." Draken looked at Takemichi, "Toman suffered its first loss."

"WHAT?!" Takemichi couldn't believe his ears. "Toman lost?!! How could they lose with 'The Invincible Mikey' on their side...?!"

"... No." Draken looked down, "It's Mikey's fault that Toman lost."

"..." Takemichi was shocked. "Mikey-kun's...fault...?"

Naoto stood in the back listening, not knowing what to say.

"Mikey's...fault...?" Peh looked at Pah, confused.

"What the fuck?" Pah didn't know what else to say.

"What did I do?" Mikey muttered under his breath; Shinichiro was the only one who heard him.

The older man looked down at his younger brother, unsure of what to say. Shinichiro just rubbed Mikey's arms and gave a small smile. Mikey leaned against his brother.

"That day...Why...Why didn't I realize...?" Draken leaned down further. The scene then changed to show Baji laying on the ground, wearing a Valhalla uniform and not breathing while everyone stared as Mikey stood there, blood on his face and in his hair. "That Mikey was just a 15-year-old kid...with an enormous cross to bear...?"

The screen then changed to show Mikey wildly beating Kazutora, Draken screaming at him to stop as he beat Kazutora to death.

"On that day..." The screen showed a close up of a bloody Mikey and then a bloody Kazutora on the ground. "Mikey killed Kazutora."

Shinichiro squeezed Mikey closer to him as he stared at the screen. He didn't know how to react, his younger brother killed someone, he killed the person who killed him. Seeing how empty his younger brothers' eyes were as he beat Kazutora was scary, seeing Mikey like that reminded him of the day Sanzu got his scars. His brother looked so different.

"He kills me..." Kazutora didn't know how he felt, a part of him was relieved and another part was hurt, he didn't know which one was his true feelings. Baji grabbed Kazutora's hand, hoping to offer some type of support.

No one knew what to say, they all knew the possibility of Baji and/or Kazutora dying but hearing Draken on screen say it, seeing their bodies on the ground, really made it real.