6: Return - 7: Rejoin

Tokyo Revengers: Return

The screen changes to three boys on the train, taking up a lot of space and being loud, bothering everyone else on the train.

"AIN'T THIS PHOTO JUST AWFUL!?"

"DAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"SO BAD!!! OH MAN, IT'S GREAT!!"

"I would have fought with all of them." Baji said, everyone agreed.

Hina and Takemichi were also on the train, just as bothered as the others. Having enough of the noise, Hina decides to intervene. Walking over and standing in front of the boys she called out to them, they turned to her, wondering who had to nerve to bother them.

"You're taking up too much space!!" Hina said, leaning down to get into the boy's space. "That's fine when there isn't anyone around, but that old lady is standing right now, isn't she?" Hina stood up straight again and smiled "How about letting her sit down?" The boys all scooted over, squishing to fit in the corner of the seat.

"Hm.."

"Alright."

"Scoot over more!"

Hina smiled "Thanks!" She turned around and went towards an old lady. "Ma'am, there's a free seat over there."

"Oh, thanks for all the trouble."

"That was cool!" Emma cheered.

"That old woman was probably so happy that you did that for her" Yuzuha smiled.

"She not only helped the old lady, but she also got the boys to be quiet so the other people on the train weren't bothered anymore." Senju praised. Hina blushed at the words, she was only doing what she thought was right, she didn't need to be praised for it, but it sure does feel nice.

'Hina...is amazing!' Takemichi watched as his girlfriend was being amazing. After she was done, Hina walked back over to Takemichi and sat down next to him.

"Thanks for coming shopping with me." Hina thanks him.

"Yeah, don't mention it."

"How did your finals go?" She asked.

"Oh! Finals sure are nostalgic!!" Takemichi cheerfully said, not realizing he let that slip.

Hina turned to him confused "Nostalgic? But we just had them?"

"Oh! T-That's true." 'Crap I said that out loud!'

"He's gonna get caught and I'm gonna laugh when it happens" Pah said, Peh agreeing.

"You studied well, didn't you? Because you have a dream, right?" Hina smiled.

"A dream?"

Hina stood up, turning to Takemichi a big smile on her face and determination in her eyes. "Alright! I've decided! I'll help you study!"

The two were walking down the street now. 'Did I really have a dream back then?' Takemichi thought, not remembering what he had wanted to do with his life 12 years ago. Running from his problems and trying to survive didn't really leave him with much time to think about dreams. "Well, whatever!"