1: Reborn

'Tokyo Revengers: Reborn'

The screen starts to a dirty apartment room, trash and old food everywhere, the screen pans to a grown man with black hair, laying sideways on his bed, watching the news.

"Thats a dirty ass room" Smiley said. Everyone agreed.

"How do you let your home get that dirty?" Baji asked, turning to look at Chifuyu. All he could do was shrug.

"The dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has been intensifying in the city. Recently, uninvolved civilians fell victim to the dispute"

"No way? For real? Scary." The black-haired man says, eating a bag of chips.

The newsman continued, "Within the many victims, there were two fatalities. Those two are 25-year-old, Tachibana Naoto"

"Tachibana Naoto...?"

"And 26-year-old Tachibana Hinata." Hearing this name, the man dropped a chip he was about to eat. Shock was written all over his face.

"Naoto dies?!? I also die? What kind of future is this? What?" Hina say, upset her brother didn't say anything before he left. Emma just rubs her back in silent support.

"Toman's bad in the future? What happened? Mikey? Draken?" Emma was confused, looking over at Mikey and Draken, she can tell that they were also confused.

"I can't think of a reason as to why that would happen. Hey Mikey, you have any idea?" Draken turned to Mikey, all he could do was shrug and shake his head. Mikey kept his head on the screen, hoping they explain why Toman turned out this way and how he can stop it.

The screen changes to outside the apartment building.

'It seems that the girlfriend I had during middle school, Tachibana Hinata, has died.'

"It sounds like you guys broke up in this future." Emma says, hand still rubbing Hina's back. Hina couldn't say anything.

A old ugly woman came banging on the door, screaming. "HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU BEFORE YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THINK SKULL!!? YOUR TV IS TOO DAMN LOUD!!!" The door opened to show an annoyed Takemichi.

"....I'm sorry."

"JEEZ, KIDS THESE DAYS!!"

The screen changes to a DVD shop, where Takemichi was getting scolded by what seemed to be his manager. "How many times are you going to make me say the same thing~?"

"Uh.."

"When a DVD gets returned, immediately put it back on display~ How many times have I said it?"

"I'm sorry.."

"Yes! All you do is apologize~!!"

"Oh man...I had intended to do it..."

"If you had planned to, please do it before someone has to tell you. Lately, things have been different. We've gotten complaints about the DVDs being put back. Please do it properly before we get any more complaints."

"I'm sorry..."

"Yes!! All you do is apologize~!!"

"What a bitch, that's kind of sad. Most of the people around him are assholes. He has to go to work and get yelled at on the same day he found out that his ex-girlfriend has died? That's harsh dude." Chifuyu said, feeling bad for this Takemichi dude. The other Toman members all nodded, all of them feeling the same thing. Shinichiro felt bad for the guy, he looks like he completely has given up on life.