12: Remind - 12.5: Zero

Tokyo Revengers: Remind

The scene changed to show Takemichi in bed 'Naoto said that, during a conflict between Mikey's and Draken's factions.... On August 3rd, Draken died. But I go back in time 12 years...And now, a fight between Toman and Moebius is about to start.' Takemichi turned over, scratching his head. "So, does that mean Draken dies in the fight with Moebius? My deductive skills aren't up to this at all!!" Time passed and Takemichi went to sleep.

It's now morning now and Takemichi was brushing his teeth. 'I've got it, Naoto! I'm gonna...' "Become Draken's bodyguard!! Yeah!!"

"Draken doesn't need a bodyguard." Baji said.

"He does get stabbed and dies so...yeah...he might need a bodyguard..." Koko said. The silence that followed made Koko rethink saying anything in the first place.

"Heh heh heh. A genius idea, if I so say so myself! Even Naoto would be impressed." Takemichi was very proud of himself. In the end, I can't determine which event is going to kill him. But if I stick with Draken the entire time...If he died because he fought with Mikey, then I'll just stop them. The scene changed to show Takemichi stopping Mikey and Draken from fighting.

"Now now, you two. Let's not fight." 'If it's the fight with Moebius that killed him, I can deal with that, too!' Takemichi set off to go find Draken "Hina. Akkun. Hold on! I'll save you this time for sure!"

"Huh? Bodyguard? No way." Draken said, shutting down Takemichi.

"Thank you!" Takemichi bowed, only to quickly realize what Draken said "...Wait? What did you say?"

"A bodyguard would be too annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own, anyway. Besides, would you even be any good at it?"

'....And....I've already failed the mission...'

"He gave up so fast." Akkun looked at his friend.

"I would tail him." Emma stated, crossing her arms. The other girls agreed. Draken just listened, a small smile on his lips.

'I didn't expect this. I didn't think he'd refuse me immediately. And insult me, too.' Draken walked away from him, leaving Takemichi by himself. Seeing that Draken was getting away, Takemichi followed After him, making sure not to get caught. 'However! I'm not the type who gives up easily! Draken-san. Plan B! I'll tail him! From now until August 3rd, I'm gonna keep my eye on him the whole time! Prepare yourself, Ken Ryuguji!!'

The scene changed to a restaurant, where Takemichi was sitting in a booth. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" A voice called out.

'A fight?" Takemichi turned around to see what was happening.

"I'll never forgive this." Mikey said, a serious look on his face.

"Huh?" Draken looked annoyed.

'...Is this the start of their fight?!' Takemichi was ready to jump in if he needed to.

Mikey pointed down at his food "There's no flag!!" Takemichi was confused.

"Really Mikey? Your angry because there's no flag?" Hina asked, not understanding what the big deal was. Everyone who has ever met Mikey nodded their heads.

"He'll fight if he doesn't have his flag."

"I remember he bit me because I refused to put a flag on one of his meals."