31: Recognize - 32: Rebuild - 33: Revenge

Tokyo Revengers: Recognize

The scene opened with a flashback to when Takemichi found out about Hina's death.

"The Tokyo Manji Gang's violent dispute continues to intensify and has finally incurred civilian casualties. One of the deceased is Hinata Tachibana."

'Back then, all I could do was see it on TV after it had already happened.' Back with Takemichi sitting in a car and Naoto driving. 'But now...I'm going to see Hina.' Takemichi smiled with a determined look on his face. 'Because she's alive!!'

"When I checked, I found out...that the incident that killed my sister never happened in the first place." Naoto smiled as he looked over at Takemichi.

"The Toman dispute?" Takemichi asked, looking back at Naoto.

"Yes." Naoto swept his hair back with his hand "I never imagined you'd pull it off, Takemichi-kun."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Takemichi felt offended.

"Well, you're kind of a screw up." Naoto laughed.

"You wanna catch these hands, asshole?!" Takemichi got out through clenched teeth.

"Haha, you get to see Hinata now, so wasn't it all worth it?" Naoto ignored Takemichi anger and continued to drive with a smile.

"I've never seen him smile so much before..." Hina looked at her brothers smile. His whole face changed when he smiled. she liked it. "I wish he would smile more."

"His smile makes him so cute!" Emma said, leaning against Hina. The girls all agreed.

"He spent his whole life trying to save his sister and he finally succeeded. He's gonna be smiling for days." Mitsuya leaned back, happy that Naoto and Takemichi were able to save Hina.

'He's right.' Takemichi looked out the window. "Naoto...I'm so excited right now." He smiled, sweating a little. 'I get to see Hina.' Naoto looked at Takemichi, his smile never leaving his face. "Getting to see her in the present...It's like a dream come true."

The two finally arrived to where they were heading. "We're here." They got out of the car and started heading inside.

"Wonder if she'd changed at all?" Takemichi asked, putting his hands behind his head. He was nervous but didn't want to show it.

"Of course, she has." Naoto stopped and turned towards Takemichi. "12 years have passed since you left." Takemichi also stopped and dropped his arms. "She's grown into a proper adult."

'A proper adult...?' Takemichi listened to Naoto as he talked about his sister.

"She's an Elementary school teacher now." Naoto was proud of his older sister.

"An Elementary school teacher? I became a teacher?" Hina smiled, happy at who she became in the future.

"It suits you." Draken nodded. Happy that Hina had a nice future.

"Thank you." Hina smiled at him.

"There's been no mention of any of us yet. Are we not in this future?" Chifuyu asked, looking at the screen.

"It just stared. We might come in later." Baji said, not knowing why his friend wanted to be in this future so bad.

"Yeah, we'll be in it later." Chifuyu nodded, going with what Baji said.