3: Resolve

Tokyo Revengers: Resolve

'I have to meet the leader of Tokyo Manji Gang.' Takemichi stood in front of Kiyomasa, everyone watching, determination filling his eyes. He had to do this, for Hina, for his friends, and mostly for himself. 'I'll never be able to meet him while I'm still just a slave.'

"Don't regret this later." Kiyomasa said, pulling his arm back. Before Takamichi could say anything, Kiyomasa punched him, uppercutting him in the stomach. He was hit so hard he was raised off the ground, some spit leaving his mouth.

'I can't win.'

"He gave up so fast." Pah leaned back in his seat, disappointed. He wanted to see a good fight.

"I thought we were going to watch his fight. Are we just going to watch him get his ass kicked? Boring." Baji agreeing with Pah. Baji closed his eyes, telling Chifuyu to wake him up when it gets interesting.

'The difference in strength is so great that I can tell with only one punch. This is like a bulldozer vs. a k-car'

"WHAT'S THE MATTER, HANAGAKI!!?"

"YOU ONLY GONNA BE IN HIGH-SPIRITS AT THE START?"

"YOU GOT ONE-HIT KO'D AGAIN, DIDN'T YA!?"

The crowd yelled, mostly at Takemichi. The crowd really didn't like him, and they proudly showed it. As the crowd cheered, Kiyomasa continued to beat Takemichi. Right hook to the face, then left.

"TAKEMICHI!" Takuya yelled. All his friends watched, worried for him.

A punch to the side, a knee to the gut, another punch and kick. Blood was now flowing down his face. The crowd was getting louder and louder, loving how the fight is going. Kiyomasa had turned his body and lifted his leg up to kick Takemichi straight in the face.

"He's still standing, I guess that's good." Koko said, not wanting to pay attention but something about this boy was interesting. He still doesn't want to be here but maybe, just maybe, he was starting to not hate it.

"I hate this guy, but I must admit he can fight." Emma crossed her arms, Hina trying not to agree.

"He's nothing against Draken and Mikey!" Chifuyu cheerfully said. Mikey loved the praise, knowing he was in fact stronger than Kiyomasa and Draken just looked at the screen, not wanting to show that he also liked the praise.

"TAKEMICHI!!" Takuya yelled as Takemichi was struggling to keep standing. Kiyomasa was shocked that he was still standing, believing his kick would have knocked him down.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!! TAKEMICHI!!" Akkun yelled, getting more and more worried for his friend. He just wanted this all to end.

"Not yet..." Takemichi said, refusing to give up. His friends were shocked. Why was he doing this? Why wouldn't he just stop? Kiyomasa was getting annoyed.

"KILL HIS ASS!! KIYOMASA-KUN!!" The crowd cheered. They see how Takemichi was struggling and believed that he would go down soon.

"FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM! FISHIN HIM! FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!"

Kiyomasa went back to beating Takemichi, hitting him left and right, not allowing him to get a break. As the beating went on people were starting the settle down.

"That guy...has massive balls..." A random kid said.

"Y-Yeah.."

"Look, as much as I love watching this kid get the shit kicked out of him, I really think Kiyomasa should stop. He's gonna kill him." Smiley slightly frowned. Angry nodded, getting really worried for the boy.