37: Enter the Stage - 38: Break Up

Tokyo Revengers: Enter the stage

The scene opened to a Toman meeting. Takemichi watching as Draken addressed the crowd.

"THE NOMINATION FOR THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN WILL NOW BEGIN!!"

'Toman's third division captain nomination ceremony!!' Takemichi couldn't believe this was happening.

"Wonder who's gettin' nominated." A random guy said, looking around.

"Yeh-yan?"

"Like hell!"

"He stabbed Draken-kun. He ain't getting nominated for shit!!"

"Good point."

Peh shifted a little, just wanting to disappear from existence. Pah wrapped his arm around his best friend, hoping to make him feel better.

"Peh. We already forgave you and no one blames you." Mikey said, a small smile on his face as he looked back at Peh. Peh nodded back and continued to watch the screen.

"There's no telling who it is...maybe it's...no, it can't be." Takemichi mumbled to himself, waiting for the meeting to continue.

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN!!!" Mikey stepped up, raising his voice for everyone to hear. "STEP FORWAD!!" Mikey finished.

'Huh...? Is Mikey-kun...calling for me...?' Takemichi was confused. From where he was standing, it looked like Mikey was staring at him.

"Like Mikey would ever call your name, weak ass-" Sanzu had to cut himself off when he noticed everyone staring at him.

"Sanzu, I noticed that you don't seem to like Takemitchy. Why?" Mikey asked, looking back at Sanzu.

"No reason." Sanzu couldn't look at his king. Mikey didn't say anything and turned back around.

"But Sanzu is right. Why would Mikey make him the third division captain?" Koko asked, crossing his arms, sick of everything right now.

"I mean, he did save Draken's life. I would make him a captain." Emma said. Koko just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go." A short dude said, walking towards the front of the gang.

"Yes sir!" The tall one said, following behind. "Get out of the way!" He yelled to force people out of the way. Everyone looked back and parted the way.

"That guy's the new third division captain?" Someone asked upon seeing the two walking.

"Who, the big guy? Or the small one?" No one was able to tell.

Takemichi started to also turn to look back to see the new captain, feeling a little embarrassed by his thoughts. "...Like it was gonna be me..." Takemichi finally looked back and was shocked at what he saw.

'Huh?' Takemichi thought as he looked at a short boy with glasses, bleached hair with a black undercut.

"Fucking Kisaki?!?" Emma stood up and turned towards her brother. "Why would you make him the third division captain?! What were you thinking??!!"

"You think I know? This is the future! I don't know why I would make him third division captain!" Mikey knew the most likely reason he made Kisaki the new third division captain, but he couldn't say anything to them. He couldn't tell them about his impulses, at least not yet.

"Mikey must have had his reasons." Draken said, crossing his arms. No one said anything as they turned back to the screen.

Kisaki and Takemichi made eye contact as Kisaki walked by, Takemichi was shocked and Kisaki glared, with a hint of surprise in his eyes, like he wasn't expecting Takemichi to be there but wasn't going to let it show. As Kisaki walked past Takemichi, he got the sense that he knew him.