116 - 117 - 118

I'm so scared for the next chapter! I tried to add some more emotions in here but I don't think It was that good. I'll do batter for the next chapter tho! Gotta make sure I leave you guys crying by the end of the next chapter! Enjoy!!

Tokyo Revengers: Far From Home

The screen opened with Takemichi staring down at the picture of his friend group.

"...Mikey-kun..." The screen showed A smiling Mikey. "That Mikey-kun...killed all upper members...of Toman?" Takemichi turned to look at Naoto, he couldn't believe the words that were leaving his own mouth. "Naoto...Did Mikey-kun really do all that?"

Naoto hesitated before asking Takemichi a question. "Do you know anything about it, Takemichi-kun?"

"Huh?"

"The information gained from your latest time leap...will surely contain a clue somewhere." Naoto continued. "At the very least, something you did in the past...caused a great change in the present."

"...Something I did?" Takemichi didn't understand what Naoto was trying to say. "Are you saying I messed up? I eliminated the two people that would've caused Toman...to turn evil." He defended himself. "The Black Dragons were defeated and Kisaki got thrown out of Toman!" The more he spoke the more Takemichi got angry. "EVERYTHING SHOULD'VE ENDED UP FINE!!"

"...Takemichi-kun." Naoto was worried about his friend. He could see the pain and heartbreak on Takemichi's face.

Hina looked at her boyfriend, feeling his pain. She wished she could be there to help him.

"It really should have been fine." Akkun muttered. "What the hell happened? Why'd Mikey kill them all?"

"You think he'll kill Takemitchy?" Kazutora asked Baji and Chifuyu.

"No." Baji answered. "There's a reason Mikey left him for last." Chifuyu agreed.

"What reason do you think that is?" Draken asked, having heard the three.

"Maybe Takemichi was in on the murders?" Senju suggested. Everyone turned to look at her. "Like in the last timeline. Where Kisaki tricked him into killing Hina."

"Are you saying that maybe Mikey had tricked Takemichi into killing all of their friends?" Emma asked.

"It's a possibility." Senju nodded.

"I don't think so." Mikey said. "But it isn't completely unbelievable."

Takemichi took a deep breath and shook his head, calming himself a little. "What did I do wrong? Should I... not have told Mikey-kun that he could handle it on his own? What did I do after that?" He tried to wrack his brain, but he couldn't think of anything. "I just took this picture."

Naoto seemed shocked at he looked at Takemichi staring down at a picture, the picture he had taken 12 years before. "...Takemichi-kun. That photo...where did you find it?"

Takemichi was confused. "Where...? On top of the Kotatsu..." (A low table frame covered by a futon or heavy blanket.) The two men looked down at the Kotatsu, a opened letter sitting there. "Ah! A letter!" Takemichi picked it up. "Was the photo...inside here...?"