30

"What?" I ask confused. I look at Niall and realize he isn't there anymore.

"We came here for you," someone approaches me. "Names Dallas by the way." Before I can respond a rag is brought up to my face and everything goes black.

~

I wake up, but still can't see anything. I try moving my arms and legs but are unable to. I come to the conclusion that I'm blindfolded and tied up on a bed. I also notice that I don't have any clothes on. I start crying. Not again.

"What'd you do with the blondie?" I hear people enter the room.

"We put him in the living room, he's tied up on a chair, but he still has his clothes on. Thought Liam would get mad at us if we did anything to him," another voice responds.

"Alright, what about him? What's the plan?" The previous voice asks.

"Well, I mean, when Harry gives us what we want we could let him go. In the meantime, he looks like a good fuck."

"Yeah, but we could shoot him off, we can make Harry think we'll give him back then kill him. He deserves to go through hell after what he did." I try not to make any noise but fail when I choke out a tiny sob. "I think he's awake."

"You heard us darling?" I recognize the nickname and think it's the guy form earlier. I let out another sob and he starts rubbing my back. "Maybe if Harry kept to his promises, you wouldn't be here."

"What are you talking about?" I manage to ask.

"You don't even know?" A voice that I think is Dallas asks. "Poor thing, now you're paying for his actions."

"What are you going to do?" I try not to cry asking.

"For now, fuck you, but once Harry gives us what we want we'll probably kill you," Dallas chuckles at the last part. I pull on the restraints when I feel a slap on my ass. "Don't, unless you want to make it worse."

"What's the point of having me? Harry won't try to save me," I sob out.

"Mm, I don't know about that. He seems pretty whipped every time he talks about you, most of the time he just likes to kill off his play toys," Dallas stops rubbing my back. I hear some rustling and metal hitting the floor. I assume their taking their clothes off. I try not to cry, that'd give them satisfaction.

"I'll leave you two alone," the other voice says, and I hear footsteps and the door close.

"Let's get this started," I hear him pop something open.

"Please just use a condom," I desperately say.

"I will." I feel a cold finger enter me and let out a choked cry. He adds another and grunts. "You're tight, holy shit." He scissors and curls his fingers. Then he adds a third one. "Think you're ready?"

"Please don't," I sob into the blindfold letting it all out.

"Mm, too bad," I can feel him start to enter to me. I kick and scream trying to get him off me. "Stop you whore!" I feel a harsh slap on my ass, and I stop kicking my legs.

"Please, no."

"Maybe should've told your boyfriend to do what we say, we told him he'd pay for it."

"I'm paying for it though!"

"Exactly, this is going to hurt him more than actually torturing him. Plus, he isn't dumb enough to answer the door to a bunch of strangers." He thrusts the rest of him into me. He's small, explains why he's a huge dick himself. It feels weirdly familiar, I mean it's happened plenty of times before. A guy will throw me somewhere and use me like a rag doll. I just lay there with silent tears letting him do whatever he wants.

~

I wake up in a blue room fully clothed. I have a gag in my mouth, but I can finally see again. I'm also tied to a chair next to Niall who's sleeping. I hear footsteps come and think it's best to pretend to sleep, considering what happened the last time I woke up.

"What are we going to do about Niall?" Dallas asks someone.

"I don't know, we can ask Liam," a voice, who I found out name was Thomas, replies.

"Or kill him off, Liam told me he never wants to see Niall again."

"Alright then, let's wait for them both to wake up, Louis can watch."

"Sounds good." They leave the room and I shoot up. They're going to kill Niall. I try to wake Niall up by making noises, but the gag quiets them. I throw my head back in frustration and cry. Who even are these people and what did Harry promise them?

Niall starts shuffling and opening his eyes. He sits up slowly and frantically looks around the room. He sees me and tries to talk but fails due to the gag also in his mouth. That's when they walk back in.

"Why were you pretending to be asleep Louis?" Thomas asks. I'm confused to how he knew that. "We put a camera up there." He points to a corner.

"Why don't you tell Niall what we said while you were pretending to be asleep," Dallas comes over and takes the gag out of my mouth. I open my mouth, but nothing comes out. "Go on Louis, tell your best friend our plan."

I start crying and put my head down not even able to look at Niall. "Please leave him be, he has nothing to do with Harry," I beg the man looking up. "If anything, those two hate each other, he was only hanging out with me at Harry's house, Harry didn't even know he was over." I'm full one crying by now and the man just laughs. God he's sick.

"Can't have him go to the police now can we sweetheart?" Dallas tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Grab the gun." Niall makes a noise and starts fighting the restraints. Thomas grabs a gun from his back pocket and hands it to Dallas. He walks over in front of Niall and ungags him. "Any last words."

"Please don't," Niall sobs out.

"You're finally being polite but no," Dallas cocks the gun. In a flash there's a gunshot to Niall's head and the chair falls to the ground with a thud. I scream and start bawling.

"Shush darling, just be happy it isn't you," Dallas wipes the tears from my face. "You'll be with him soon enough anyways."