4

"What were you thinking Louis?" I yell when we get home.

"He kissed me I didn't want to!" He screams back.

"Don't use that tone with me!"

"Oh, sorry your highness!" He screams again.

"Bye." I turn and leave to our room. I am not fighting tonight. I'm too high and drunk for this.

~

When I wake up, I can feel the hangover hitting me right away. Louis isn't next to me, he's probably on the couch. I can see Nick being an asshole and grabbing Louis to kiss him, but maybe if he wasn't dressed in a slutty swimsuit, it wouldn't have happened at all.

I walk downstairs and see Louis in the back with the dogs. I go into the kitchen to fix myself some tea to help with the headache. I sit down on the couch and turn on some football while sipping my tea. Suddenly my phone dings and I see Niall texted me.

Niall: Dude I promise Louis didn't wanna kiss him

Harry: I know Niall its fine

Niall: ok i just wanted to make sure

Honestly, I didn't really care anymore. It's not like I'm planning on keeping him around forever.

"I'm sorry," I hear a quiet voice say. I turn and see Louis. He can't even make eye contact with me. I sigh.

"Louis I don't even really care anymore. But what I do care about is what you were wearing. Maybe guys wouldn't have been staring you down if you covered yourself up."

"Harry, I would've worn my own, but I didn't know it was a pool party, so I borrowed Niall's."

"Ok? And that changes things because?"

"Niall doesn't really-"

"Maybe just don't wear a god damn swimsuit! Ever think of that you dumb whore?"

"Ok, sorry." He takes Clifford upstairs with him.

God he can be so annoying sometimes. I just don't want to talk about last night again.

Louis' POV

I go upstairs with Clifford. We both lay on the bed in the guest bedroom. I start crying into his fur. "What did I do to deserve this?" Obviously, he's a dog so he didn't reply, just kept on licking my face.

~

Later that day Harry tells me he's leaving to go to another party. He also said I can't go to anymore parties, which I expected. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I go to grab the remote when I see a, hair tie? 

I'm confused because neither Harry and I have long hair, nor do we really have anyone over due to Harry's side job. I just ignore it because I mean, it could literally be anyone's. Hair ties aren't that rare. 

I turn on some Netflix. I've been obsessed with this new show heartstopper. Nick and Charlie are so cute, and I wish Harry would be more like that sometimes. I still love him, but he's not the most ideal boyfriend. 

I get so lost in my own thoughts I didn't realize the door opened and it's Harry, blood all over his clothes. Those stains are going to be a pain in the ass.

"Hey sweetheart," he comes over the couch and sits down next to me. He starts kissing up and down my neck. "Fuck, you're so pretty." He gives me a couple love bites while I try to squirm away. 

"Harry, I really don't like when you get blood all over my clothes," I say attempting to push him. "Go take a shower."

"Why take one when I'll get dirty again right away?" He asks grabbing the hem of my sweatpants. I finally have enough and just push him off and get up walking away. 

A few minutes I hear the shower start and assume Harry got in there. I put my bloody clothes, thanks to Harry, in the hamper. I lay on our bed and stare at the ceiling. I hear the bathroom door open across the hall and know he's about to enter so I pretend I'm sleeping; I really don't want to have anything to do with him right now. 

I was right as I hear the bedroom door open and close. I also hear his phone ringing. I think he's ringing one of his friends when I hear and unfamiliar voice of a woman. I'm confused since, being the boyfriend of a killer, I've gotten very good at memorizing everyone's voices, and Harry's never really been friends with girls. 

That's when I feel the bed shift beside me, and I assume he sat down next to me. "I'm going to have to go my friend is sleeping," Harry says into the phone. Friend? I soon feel a body spooning mine. Feeling lips on my neck I try not to show that I'm awake. "I know you're awake, I'm not stupid." My heart drops at the words. I just try to keep the act up by staying still. "I'm not mad at you anymore, I believe it Nick's an asshole, and I was kind of being overdramatic about the swimsuit." 

I turn around to look at him giving up the act. "Okay." He goes back to attacking my neck and playing with my shorts. "Harry, I'm not really in the mood."

"Please baby, I'm so horny, I need you." 

"Fine," I give up. He pulls his boxers off since that was the only thing he was wearing, then discards of my clothes.

He didn't put a condom on.