3

We're on the roof top hand intertwined in a blanket while it rains. I lean more into his shoulder trying to stay warm. His rough yet soft hands touch my waist gently. There's no stars, they're covered with rainy clouds. I see lightening in the distance, then-

"Louis."

I wake up and see Beth, Harry's cleaner.

"Oh hey Beth, I thought you came on Wednesdays," I say to her. 

"I'm going to my sister's wedding on Wednesday, so I won't be here," she smiles at me putting clean clothes in the closet. 

"Tell her I said congrats."

"Will do," she smiles at me again. "Harry said he wanted me to wake you up so you can eat, he's left to do work for something."

"Ok thank you." Beth leaves the room and I get up putting a shirt with shorts on. Beth doesn't know about Harry's work, not like she knows anything about Harry. I've never seen him have a friendly conversation with her, I try to be as nice as possible to her. 

I get some yogurt and go to see the dogs in the back. I start thinking about the sort of fight I had with Harry yesterday. He treats me like a child, and it gets annoying. I just want a some what normal boyfriend. 

~

"Louis I'm leaving," Beth comes into the living room where X Factor is playing. 

"Ok thank you, see you soon," I tell her. She goes to the front door and as she walks out Harry comes in. 

"Goodbye sir," Beth waves to Harry. 

"Bye Beth, have fun at the wedding," Harry waves back as Beth closes the door. Harry sighs coming into the living room setting his bag down. 

"Someone's tired," I say from the couch. 

"Not too tired to fuck you."

"Woah that went from 0 to 100 real quick," I say as he climbs on top of me starting to kiss my neck. 

"I've been thinking of you all day," he takes his lips off my neck and starts taking my shirt off. "This tight little body." He runs his hands down my sides. I whine in response. "Mmmmm, ya just like that baby." He grinds down on me. He starts unbuttoning my pants sliding my pants and panties down.  He throws them somewhere in the room. 

"H-Harry," I tug at his shirt.

"Shhh calm down baby I got it." He starts unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off. He only has his pants and boxers and I'm completely nude. He flips me so my backside is facing him. He spreads my cheeks and starts licking my rim. I let out a groan while he fucks me with his tongue. He starts sliding his tongue in and out of me. I hear him taking his belt off and unzipping his pants. He stands up sliding his boxers down and I see his 9-inch cock red with precum. I moan lightly and he turns his head to me. "Be patient Louis, or you won't get it at all." 

He goes to the drawers where we keep our lube. I assume he's getting a bottle, hopefully. My thoughts are confirmed when a cold substance is put around my hole. 

"Cold," I whine out as he lubes up his fingers. 

"It's ok baby," he presses the first finger in. Then the second. Then the third. I moan out as he thrusts in and out. He eventually pulls his fingers out. "You ready?"

"Yes," I reply. He rolls a condom on and enters slowly. He groans when he's fully in. 

"God how are you still this tight?" He starts thrusting in slowly. 

"Harder," I manage to get out.

"Ok whatever you say baby." He grips my hips and starts pounding into me. I feel like I can barely breathe as he fucks me. My mouth is open in a silent scream as I feel him in my stomach.