12

"Louis, wake up," a rough voice wakes me up. I have a raging headache from last night. "How you feeling? You went pretty wild last night." He laughs at me.

"Oh, shut up, it was Niall's fault," I reply hitting his chest lightly. 

"Was it Niall's fault what happened when we got home," Harry does that stupidly attractive smirk I have a love hate relationship with. 

"No, that was yours," I nuzzle into his side. 

"Oh really?"

"Yup!"

"Guess this is too then," he grabs my hips and jumps on top me tickling me. 

"Harry stop," I start laughing and throw my head back. 

"No." 

"I hate you so much," I say while laughing, so it obviously isn't believable. 

"Take that back," he says 'offended'. 

"Fine, fine, I don't hate you." Thankfully that makes him stop. He climbs off of me and gets out of bed and goes to the closet to change. I sit up and realize my headache is so much worse. I groan in pain. 

"You alright there?" 

"No, I hate Niall."

"You hate a lot of people today."  

"That's two bimbo." 

"You're so cruel," he throws me some shorts. "Put those on, do you want to go get that plan b?"

"Yeah, let's go." 

"First we are getting coffee and breakfast."

"Alright Styles, let's go then." 

~

I feel like I'm falling in love all over again with him. But this is how it was before he started being controlling, our honeymoon phase most people would say; but I can't help but feel this time is permanent. 

"What do you want Lou?" Harry asks snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Uh, could I have a mint tea with a strawberry bagel please?" I ask the cashier and she put the order in. 

"Can you go find us a place, I have to go to the bathroom," Harry asks me.

"Yeah, be quick. I hate sitting alone," I tell him before going over to the dining area with our table number. I find a small booth by the window and sit in it putting the number on the table. I sit down and wait for Harry to come find me.

"Hey beauty," I hear Nick's voice behind me. I turn around to look at him. "Long time no see." He sits across from me. "Did Harry break up with you after that kiss?"

"Uh no, I explained what actually happened."

"Hm, what a shame. You deserve more than him. You deserve a guy who actually respects you."

"Well, he does, so mind your own business, Nick." 

"Not what your bestie Niall tells me. He's always complaining about how controlling Harry is."

Why the hell was Niall telling Nick this stuff? Whatever I'll yell at him later. 

"Well, it was a little rocky at one point, but it's better now."

"Baby, he's just going to go back to his old ways?"

"Who's going to go back to their old ways?" Harry asks standing behind Nick. 

"I'll see you later Louis, call me, Niall has my number," Nick tries to grab my hand but I pull away. 

"Ew, just go away," I try shooing him off, but I think he left because Harry was there. "He's so desperate."

"Tell me about it, last week he was trying to get with Zayn," Harry tells me.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Then a waitress comes up and gives us our food. 

"Thank you," I say as she sets our food and drinks down. 

"You're welcome, enjoy!" She then walks away. 

I take a sip of my mint tea and a bite of my bagel. I look up to see Harry staring at me.

"Everything okay?" I ask confused. 

"Oh, um yeah, sorry," he says looking away and taking a sip of his coffee. What was that all about?

~

When we finally get to the store, I ask Harry to grab it and take it to the register so I don't have to carry it. 

"Louis, it's ok, no one will judge you." 

"I just, please, can you?" I ask desperately. 

"Yeah, I mean it's fine, but you don't have to be ashamed."

We walk into the aisle, and I remember what I did yesterday. My cramps are still killing me and the guilt is still lingering. I try to hold back tears as we walk to the counter. We pay for a water bottle along with it so I can take it right away. 

"Okay, here Louis-" Harry starts. I just start crying and put my head in my knees, I couldn't help it. "Lou, what happened." He grabs my hand. "Is this about Nick?" I shake my head no. "Yesterday?" I nod my head yes. "Did I make you want to do it?" 

"No Harry, no one did. I did it on my own accord, but I just feel like a horrible person now," I say my head still buried in my knees. "I feel like I was selfish just because I didn't want my body to have stretch marks or anything. I could've just given the baby up for adoption."

"Louis, I'm going to be honest; I think the reason you got so sick all the time, not just in the mornings, is because your body is just not able to handle kids. I hate saying that but sometimes it just is that way, so it's probably better that you did that just for yourself."

That honestly didn't help because, I do want kids at one point. 

"Harry, I want kids later on in life," I turn to him. 

"Louis I," Harry stops mid-sentence and shakes his head no. "You're going to have the have them with someone else." 

"Harry-"

"Just please take it Lou." He hands me the water and pills. I take it and we drive home in silence.