16

I wake up and have a massive headache. I also feel someone cuddled into my back. I turn around and let out a little scream when I realize I'm naked in bed with a man. Not just any man, but the one and only Harry Styles. I screech and jump up.

"Oh my god Lou, can you quiet down, it's like 7 in the morning," Harry groans. God his morning voice is so hot. 

I look over to the clock, "Actually it's 11, and what the hell happened."

"Well, after you cried about how much you missed me, we came back here and fucked." I hate drunk me. 

"Okay then, see you around." I stand up and put Niall's clothes back on. 

"You're not going to stay."

"No, why would I?" I slip my skirt back on. "Also, I'll come back later to pick my stuff up."

"You should stay."

"Why? Invite Celene over is your so lonely."

"Blocked her on everything, I can't get in hold with her." I look over to him and roll my eyes. 

"I'm sure you can find someone else Harold." 

"I only want you, Lewis."

"That's a shame." I grab my phone. "I'll text you before I come."

"Can't wait darling." 

I don't even bother responding. 

~

"I said to find a new guy, not fuck the old one," Niall licked his ice cream before continuing. "What's so special about him anyway?" 

"I don't like him anymore Niall. I'm planning on getting my stuff today and never talking or seeing him till you and Liam get married." 

"Shut up but speaking about him. He wants me to go out with him tonight."

"Oh my god! Just you two?"

"Yeah, I'm really excited."

"Tell me everything when you get back tonight."

"I was actually hoping to go to his tonight, you think you can stay here tonight alone?"

"Yes, of course! Get that dick," I suddenly remember last night and cringe in my head. 

"Oh, I will. Also please don't stay at Harry's, don't fall for his tricks."

"I won't, trust me Niall. I've known him for years and how to get around him."

"You better not."

~

"I'm heading out Louis," Niall shouts from the front door.

"Okay, have fun," I shout from upstairs. I hear the door slam then a couple seconds later the car is leaving. 

I raid Niall's closet trying not to make it obvious I'm trying to impress Harry, while trying to impress Harry. I finally decide on a pink cropped tank top with strawberries and white very short jean shorts. I make my hair messy, like he always liked it, and put on his favorite perfume of mine. I run down the stairs and put some white vans on.

Louis: coming

Harry: wait till you get here ;)

~

I let myself in, wanting no to little interaction with him. I go up the stairs to our bedroom, or his I should say, and go in. I walk in to see him naked and jacking off. I screech and close the door. 

"I told you I was coming!" I yelled. 

"Well, I thought you would have the decency to knock," he shouts back. There's some rustling in the bedroom before he came out. He looks me up and down before speaking, "you look nice."

"Shut up, I came here for my stuff, not sex."

"Mm, we should try again." He grabs my hips. "I got rid of Celene."

"Celene isn't the only reason."

"Well, by the end of it, it was nice, wasn't it?"

"Oh my god Harry, just let me get my stuff. If I was interested, I would tell you." I push past him and go into the room. 

"You're so harsh." I ignore him and start throwing my clothes into my bag. Harry grabs me and turns me around, so we're face to face. "I promise I'll do better."

"No, you wont."

"How are you so sure of that?"

"Because you're you." He lets go of my hips and sighs. 

"Can we at least be friends?"

"Mm, when we're around Liam and Niall." 

"What if I-"

"Nope, that or nothing."

"I can't stand Niall though; I really don't want to hang out with him."

"Well, he's dating your best friend. He wasn't very fond of you, but he had had to put up with it."

"Ugh, fine." I go back to putting everything in my bag. 

~

"I want to marry him already," Niall dramatically sighs the next morning. "He's so perfect in every way."

"Someone's head over heels," I laugh. 

"How can you not be with Liam? He bought be flowers along with asking me if I was okay and comfortable. It's hard to find those men these days."

"Tell me about it."

"Oh sorry, you probably don't want to hear about this right now." 

"No, no, Niall I do. I'm not glooming over Harry anymore."

"Good, god he's annoying. How did it go with going over there?"

"He asked to get back together but I said we can be friends only around you and Liam." 

"You should've said you never wanted to talk to him again."

"Well, with Liam's best friend being Harry and yours being me, it's better if we're at least tolerating each other." 

"True, true."