2

The blood drips down my hands. I grip the knife tighter. My breathing starts to slow. The lifeless body of Jennette Clanton lays by my feet. I laugh lightly looking around making sure no ones there. I soon turn back to my car leaving another victim dead. 

~

You could call my life outside of killing pretty average. I have a loving mum and and sister, good friends, and a hot boyfriend. Where did it all go wrong then? If I knew I would tell you. I pull into my driveway. Once I get into the house I call for Louis, no response. I start to get worried considering there are some other people that would like to slit my throat in a second. I try to get those thoughts out of my head and go to look if he's sleeping, again nothing. 

I hear the front door and I grab a gun I keep in my drawer just in case. I slowly walk down the stairs and peek around the corner. There I see Louis taking his jacket and shoes off trying to be as quiet as possible. I feel relief and anger seeing him. "Louis what the fuck, I thought you were hurt." 

"Oh, hi Harry," he says holding something behind his back. 

"Louis what do you have?"

"Nothing, what are you talking about?" I grab his arm and see he's holding a bottle of wine. Louis knows how much I fucking hate it when he drinks. 

"Louis you know how much I hate liars," I shout at him. "And really? You're better then this Louis." 

"You drink dumbass," he shouts back. God if I didn't love him his throat would be sliced right now. 

"You really wanna be like me Louis? Huh?," I say like a physco. "Huh Louis wanna get blood all over your hands? Want to stick a knife in someone's chest? Wanna choke someone till your hands hurt? Is that what you want Louis?" I yell towering over him. I can see tears in his eyes as he stares up at me. 

"N-no."

"Good, you're too pretty to be ruined." I kiss his forehead while he just stands there. "How about you give me that bottle and we can forget all about this?" Louis looks down at it before handing it over to Harry sadly. "Great talk darling, I'm going to go take a shower you can join if you want to. Looks like I got some blood on your face." Louis feels his face and sees his hand is covered in blood. 

"I'll take it in the other bathroom," Louis says rushing out of there.

He's really scared of me I guess.

~

Sorry for another really short chapter but the thing i have planned next is in Louis' POV so I can't really put it in this chapter

Please be patient with my updates school will be over in about 2 months so I'll be more active then 

xoxo Noah :)