24

We all go up into the guest bedroom I know a little too well. He kept the same sheets and pillows on, the paintings are the same, even the cat alarm clock it still sitting on the bedside table. We all sit on the bed, and I try to sit as far away from Niall. 

"Okay, tell me," Niall leans up against the headboard across from Harry. Stan gives me a look like 'sorry' when he sits next to Niall. Harry is on the edge of the bed next to me. 

"So-" Harry starts. 

"From Louis, not you," Niall says sternly. "If you're not lying then you should be fine." 

"He doesn't feel comfortable talking abou-" 

"Harry it's fine," I reassure him. "I just don't want to say it in front of Stan." Stan looks almost offended by what I just said. 

"Why? Can't handle the guilt?" Niall questions me. 

"No! Can you please leave Stan?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll be downstairs," he smiles and gets off the bed. Harry gives me a confused look. When Stan finally closes the door, I wait a few seconds before talking. 

"Liam doesn't work for a tech company," I tell Niall, Harry finally understands why I wanted Stan to leave. 

"Shocker, I'm not dumb I know he's been lying, but how does this have anything to do with you two seeing each other?" Niall asks. 

"I'll get to it. In his job he has to hurt and kill people-"

"Okay, now you're just making up some bullshit," Niall rolls his eyes.

"He's not lying, I work there too," Harry tells him. 

"Wait, actually?" 

"Yeah," I look at him. "He's been hitting on me and said if I told you, he'd hurt you, and knowing what he's capable of, I didn't want to tell you." 

"Stop fucking with me!" Niall yells. "This isn't some mafia shit!" 

"Not mafia," Harry tells him. "Just kind of more getting rid of people that cause problems." 

"Like what kind of problems?" Niall asks.

"Rapists, other murderers, cheaters-" 

"Cheaters?! Sure, they're assholes, but being killed?!" Niall shouts. 

"Niall, shut up," I tell him. "People might hear you." 

"It's our job, we just kill whoever our boss says," Harry explains. 

"Okay, I'm too drunk for this. Do you guys have any proof?" 

"Well, I have proof of him hitting on me and threatening to hurt you," I open my messages with Liam. "Read through those." I hand him my phone and he grabs it. I can see tears forming in his eyes, and soon he's crying. 

"Oh my god Louis, I'm so sorry I feel terrible," Niall sobs hugging me. 

"It's okay," I tell him. "I get why you were mad." 

We all go back downstairs to meet with Stan. I apologize to him, and he says it's okay. I notice him and Niall are close, like really close. I'm secretly gushing on the inside.

~

I have my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands are placed on my hips. My back is against the wall of his bedroom and he's in front of me kissing me. I missed his lips and his hands. He makes me feel safe. He pulls away and starts sucking on my neck. 

"I love this outfit," Harry whispers into my neck tugging on my top. 

"Thank you," I blush, and he pulls away from my neck looking down at me. He puts a hand on my cheek and rubs my face with his thumb.